How to Update Wii Shop Channel....

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 2710, Jan 22, 2009.

1. 2710
    OP

2710 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2009
    Ok, so I got the Hombrew Channel on my 3.3E Wii.

I just got Wii Speak today, and it comes with the Wii Speak channel. To get the Wii Speak channel I have to get into the Wii Shop. However, to get into the Wii Shop, I have to do a Wii System Update....I dont want to do that, as then it will render my HBC useless. Is there any other way to do it? If not, guess I can live without Wii Speak Channel [​IMG]

One quick question. If I update to 3.4 accidentally , it will render my current HBC useless. Is this state recoverable? As in, can i still update to the HBC 3.4 version ? Or is the 3.4 HBC only for those who update without 3.4 blocking their own one in the first place?

Also, I need Wii connect 24 on for quite a few channels. Will this Wiiconnect24 update my Wii to 3.4E without me knowing? Coz I dont want this to happen. Or...if I do turn it on, will it pester me to update to 3.4? Coz I want to turn it on, I just need to know what happens when I do.

Thanks

2. TheFlyingMoose

TheFlyingMoose Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2008
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice