how to update to 14.1.2

John2568

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to update to 14.1.2

i'm on how to update to 14.1.1 with lastest atmosphere.

i did it before but forgot.

thanks

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I mean easiest is just update to latest atmosphere then update in CFW mode using update in settings. Nintendo doesn't block that iirc.

The other way is to get it from d********ie and update manually through daybreak after updating to latest Atmosphere of course.

John2568

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean easiest is just update to latest atmosphere then update in CFW mode using update in settings. Nintendo doesn't block that iirc.

The other way is to get it from d********ie and update manually through daybreak after updating to latest Atmosphere of course.
just trying to updating with daybreak but now got black screen error

console has non exfat firmware installed but your sd is formatted as exfat Format your sd card as fat32 or normally flash exfat firmware to package2

what should i do now

John2568

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update your atmosphere/hekate along with patches if they are not up to date.

console has non exfat firmware installed but your sd is formatted as exfat Format your sd card as fat32 or normally flash exfat firmware to package2

what should i do now

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what should i do now

Sounds like you didn't install exFAT driver, if it is not a hidden parititon emunand, you can just format the SD card to FAT32 and then use it as FAT32, you don't need exFAT anyway.

John2568

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just run dbi on switch then select mtp responder then drag and drop your nsp/xci onto "MicroSd Install" make sure USB cable is connected to pc and switch no dbibackend needed EVER
got the app but whats easiest way to install the nsp or xci games how you connect it thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol