Hacking Question how to slove 2002-4686 issue if you haven't clean rawnand backup

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
how to slove 2002-4686 issue if you haven't clean rawnand backup

hey guys. i make a little experment recently. restore another switch's rawnand backup. please don't be laughing. i speaking chinglish.
after NS be brick. i only restore it by my switch's boot0/1,sys nand. not include "user" partition. strange things happened.

let's keep going

firstly. i select kosmos11.10.2 and inject hekate4.8.bin . backup my switch's boot0/1,rawnand,sys&user. (rawnand=sys+user)in RCM menu, also include biskey by biskeydump. then i copy these bakcup to my laptop's harddisk.

at the second step, i copied another switch's rawnand into microsd replaced mine. then restore it as normal. of course. my switch be brick.
but if i restore my switch's nand backup except user.bin. the console can power on but it stuck as follows picture, it shows error code 2002-4686. not only OFW but also CFW. restart or power off restore are also stucked again.

so i think does NS system have a verfied function with keys checking after bootloader? it was a chain keys-checking possibility. maybe it found the user partition's key is not belong to this switch. after that. i have tried to use gptrestore, memloader, hacdiskmount fix this issue. but it still doesn't work. my switch also happen blue screen, red screen, purple screen if i around break switch's gpt or some important files.

when i use hacdiskmount to decrypt user's partition by another switch's biskey 3, it just only allow to mount it, but not allowed to change the partition's key.

finally. i use gptrestore and my console's boot0/1&rawnand to restore my switch. eventally my switch works. can running ofw or cfw as usual.

i was curisously for one thing, why boot0/1&sys nand backup couldn't allow the OS working? does anyone know why? or if you restore another switch's rawnand. how to fix issue if you have only boot0/1&sys nand backup by yours.
18040062vlakek2waeq2kk.jpg

Last edited by paulzheng,

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You cant restore a nand backup made with a different switch. This is known John Snow

yes. as well know . but after be brick. i tried to restore my ns nand backup except "user" . the biggest size.
although there nothing in user partition

PrEtZaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It won't work since the biskey for the user partition will be different to yours......so the switch will not be able to access.

You need boot0/boot1 prodinfo and BISKEYS to restore the switch as minimum. Trying to restore from someone's else's nand then overwriting except for the user partition is complete backward thinking.

You obviously don't understand the file system of the switch so stop using hacdiskmount before you brick..mm

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
It won't work since the biskey for the user partition will be different to yours......so the switch will not be able to access.

You need boot0/boot1 prodinfo and BISKEYS to restore the switch as minimum. Trying to restore from someone's else's nand then overwriting except for the user partition is complete backward thinking.

You obviously don't understand the file system of the switch so stop using hacdiskmount before you brick..mm

thanks man. i have backup my switch rawnand. so it couldn't be permanent brick. after i restore my own rawnand. my switch is working good.
sorry bro. i juse wondering if you have boot0/1&sys(include prodinfo) nand backup. why the OS can running but occur issue 2002-4686.
maybe there is a chain check before boot OS. if user partition's key is not belong to you. OS is forbidden working .

sorry , i am a newbie , just interesting and curious.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
No, you simply use the (PC) tool linked.

i used to link switch via memloader. select emmc connection.
well. it shows a 32gb linux disk in hacdiskmount. then i attempt to eliminate all existed partitions in this storage in diskgenius as normal operations.
but it shows failure in DG. after analysis about these linux partition i found there is a unknown partition at the end sectors. maybe it's storage all keys and read-only. just is my assumption.

PrEtZaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
See this exactly why I said don't use it......why are you deleting all the partitions. Let's hope you've got a backup.

Read the guide that was posted, and understand it before trying to brick your switch.

If you managed to delete the partitions you'll need to run gptrestore.

Reflash your boot0/boot1 prodinfo prodinfof......then follow the god damn guide.

I still have no idea what you're trying to achieve using someone else's backup. I already told you why is won't work. All you needed to do initially was mount your user partition and copy files from a choidujoir extract, you seem intent on doing riskier and riskier things......

Last comment on this thread for me as I see where it's going.

Last edited by PrEtZaL,

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
See this exactly why I said don't use it......why are you deleting all the partitions. Let's hope you've got a backup.

Read the guide that was posted, and understand it before trying to brick your switch.

If you managed to delete the partitions you'll need to run gptrestore.

Reflash your boot0/boot1 prodinfo prodinfof......then follow the god damn guide.

I still have no idea what you're trying to achieve using someone else's backup. I already told you why is won't work. All you needed to do initially was mount your user partition and copy files from a choidujoir extract, you seem intent on doing riskier and riskier things......

Last comment on this thread for me as I see where it's going.

thanks
its so wired that all partitions is restored just except user partition.
is that so important with booting os?
sorry i have no idea about it.

PrEtZaL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not weird if you dont back it up is it. You backed up SYS in hekate so how the hell will it restore.

And why you want to restore it is beyond me, read the guide it says everything you need to know. If you don't understand it, stay away from it.

paulzheng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
It's not weird if you dont back it up is it. You backed up SYS in hekate so how the hell will it restore.

And why you want to restore it is beyond me, read the guide it says everything you need to know. If you don't understand it, stay away from it.

thanks dude. let me read it in detail.

deawilliams96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello sir could help please give the detail how you solve this problem? i have the same problem , sxos/user partition got corrupt...thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153