Gaming How to "rip" a game from a weird chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the game is half as epic as it seems it's going to be, we're still going to buy it. I mean, sure, there are those who never planned on buying it, and maybe this dump will even convince them to get it. That is what the demo was made for, after all.

As to the people saying this thread should be closed because it implies dumping, that's rubbish. There are like 50 billion threads on here that imply dumping and piracy. When a new game comes out, there's almost always a thread with people keeping a watch out for the rom, who then go on to straight up announce that the game's been dumped when it's out. Pretty much everything except for the actual links are posted for everybody to see.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Let's all hope cruddybuddy succeeds in dumping this. Then let's hope it works on *insert your flashcard* and after that let's hope you can already do lots of shit.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lurked said:
CruddyBuddy offically ditched this thread.
No. He hasn't been online since he last posted about trying to dump it. It's very common for people to not be on the internet for 14 hours or so.

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He sent me a message at like 8 o clock last night saying he'd spent the whole night playing the game, and that it's good but has some disappointing control issues. he said his cousin let him borrow it over night, so he was just going to worry about ripping it today.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
That's pretty cool, i hope the control issues aren't present in the final release, but we'll see.

I really couldn't care less if i get my hands on the ROM, but cruddybuddy, if you are reading this, I would love to see a video of the game play.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rolleyes.gif
By the time he/she has figured it out the RETAIL will of been dumped!

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dump that Thang!

And, Isn't it a little scary how everyone knew/wanted what it was before we even did the picture editing?

BTW how did you get that?

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
That's pretty cool, i hope the control issues aren't present in the final release, but we'll see.

I really couldn't care less if i get my hands on the ROM, but cruddybuddy, if you are reading this, I would love to see a video of the game play.

For the record, I really do care if I get my hands on the rom. After all the excitement that my brain has been through since it was revealed yesterday that it might be dumped, the disappointment of it not happening will make me really sad.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bleedingelite said:
dudeonline said:

For the record, I really do care if I get my hands on the rom. After all the excitement that my brain has been through since it was revealed yesterday that it might be dumped, the disappointment of it not happening will make me really sad.
Same here. If this turns out to be a joke (I'm 90% sure that it isn't) I will not be happy.

tehbubster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
Bleedingelite said:
dudeonline said:

Same here. If this turns out to be a joke (I'm 90% sure that it isn't) I will not be happy.

It's not a joke and a ROM has been dumped multiple times with limited success.

Unfortunately, cruddybuddy has run into technical issues with the CycloDS, but it appears to work fine on the R4.

Hopefully, when he gets back on he can give us an update that isn't 14 hours old.
tongue.gif

Bleedingelite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, that's weird. I mean it working on the r4 but not a cyclo ds. Thank god I have both. Is it just a limited demo or is it pretty comprehensive?

Fakie!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Why the hell is he banned? Meh... That's very lame, if you want to keep the noobs off GBAtemp then you might want to remove the Wii Hacking section too.
mad.gif

Saywhatjj4

Trophies
XP
Country
Fakie! said:
Why the hell is he banned? Meh... That's very lame, if you want to keep the noobs off GBAtemp then you might want to remove the Wii Hacking section too.
mad.gif

He is not Banned , Thats His Custom Name Look Closley it Says that He is in member Not Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu