Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HI!
biggrin.gif

MY Wii info: (PAL) System menu v4.0E (SoftModded)

I installed some IOS file through WAD manager in HBC and now i have a problem.
Some of my Burned Wii Games will NOT start (black screen) others shows me error screen (“An error has occurred. Please press the eject button and remove the disk. Turn the wii console off and refer to the manual”) While other games still works normally like before, and originals works normally also...

I CAN load HBC, but NOTHING, non of the app’s from there will load, when I load some app’s it goes black screen and freezes my Wii. So I can’t use WAD manager to install wad files or any other HB application for that matter, which i think is because of IOS files that i installed, because that's when problem starts

Please help me how to repair or restore IOS files or what ewer i need to do.

THANKS
yaywii.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Did you install cIOSCORP/DARKCORP? Sounds like that. And is your Wii connected to the Internet? More information would help, since "SoftModded" doesn't help at all.

You could try to install the IOSes you installed with WADs again with DOP-Mii (no to all Patches, and try to not download a stubbed one. This will install a clean IOS from Nintendo). Or you could probably also use NUS Auto Downloader, but I'm not shure about that...

Also, depending on the IOS, there's a chance that you'll brick. Everything at your own risk.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Did you install cIOSCORP/DARKCORP? Sounds like that. And is your Wii connected to the Internet? More information would help, since "SoftModded" doesn't help at all.

You could try to install the IOSes you installed with WADs again with DOP-Mii (no to all Patches, and try to not download a stubbed one). Or you could probably also use NUS Auto Downloader, but I'm not shure about that...

Also, depending on the IOS, there's a chance that you'll brick. Everything at your own risk.

He has installed cIOSCORP for sure bc in his other thread he says that he is playing backups through diskchannel so...

I would recommend to get rid of the cIOSCORP thingy, (not sure if Det1re´s uncorp still does the trick) and then mod your wii and stick with usb loaders (e.g. Wiiflow).

muck chucker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: DARKCORP v1.1 Full Package is online now!
Also the uninstaller was broken in both the Lite and Full versions. It is fixed now.
It can also now be used to uninstall ANY version of xxxxCORP.
...and a few typos in the README have been fixed.

Use the darkcorp uninstaller.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sounds like you have relly scrambled your IOSes especially if you tried to wad install some on top of Cioscorp. Try to run an application like syscheck so we can properly diagnose your problem (it should give a print out of the version of IOSes you have and whether they are trucha bugged etc).

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ocdetective said:
Sounds like you have relly scrambled your IOSes especially if you tried to wad install some on top of Cioscorp. Try to run an application like syscheck so we can properly diagnose your problem (it should give a print out of the version of IOSes you have and whether they are trucha bugged etc).
OK, i downloaded it from here > www.wiibrew.org

smuddge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read some guides before you start messing around.
if you have no idea what to do then DO NOT DO IT!
you will be bricked in no time by the sounds of it.

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:

You could try to install the IOSes you installed with WADs again with DOP-Mii (no to all Patches, and try to not download a stubbed one. This will install a clean IOS from Nintendo). Or you could probably also use NUS Auto Downloader, but I'm not shure about that...

These are IOS files that i installed:

IOS34-64-v3087.wad
IOS36patched.wad
IOS38-v3867.wad
IOS50-v4889.wad
IOS53-v5406.wad
IOS55-v5406.wad
IOS56-v5405.wad
IOS60patched.wad

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smuddge said:
read some guides before you start messing around.
if you have no idea what to do then DO NOT DO IT!
you will be bricked in no time by the sounds of it.
I know that now...
unsure.gif

But Do you know how to help me?
wink2.gif

Thanks
happy.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Look, this is still a big mess here. There's still the question why you would install these IOSes, for example. You still haven't told us what do you mean with "SoftModded". And also why you're still on 4.0? This isn't meant to sound rude, but it looks like you have no clue what you're doing, and just blindly follow an (probably) outdated Tut.

So, here's what you have to do before I'll help you:

1) Get Dop-Mii
2) Unzip it, and place the contents of the Folder in the Root of the SD.
3) Copy the boot.dol from the apps/Dop-Mii/ directory to the Root of the SD (better also Backup the "private"-Folder first if you have one already).
4) Get Bannerbomb, unzip it to the Root of the SD.
5) Now, insert the SD in the Wii, and go to Data Management -> Channels -> SD Card, klick OK.
6) If you have an cIOS installed (Waninkoko, for example), choose 249. Otherwise, choose 36.
6.1) If that don't work, choose "Install a patched IOS36" (or something like that).
7) Now, select SysCheck.
8) Follow the Instructions, and post the created File on the SD here.

I would also like to know what you're trying to accomplish, what your wishes are. Probably it's the best for you to rehack your Wii, start fresh with a proper Tut, but we'll see.

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Look, this is still a big mess here. There's still the question why you would install these IOSes, for example. You still haven't told us what do you mean with "SoftModded". And also why you're still on 4.0? This isn't meant to sound rude, but it looks like you have no clue what you're doing, and just blindly follow an (probably) outdated Tut.

1) Get Dop-Mii
3) Copy the boot.dol from the apps/Dop-Mii/ directory to the Root of the SD (better also Backup the "private"-Folder first if you have one already).
5) Now, insert the SD in the Wii, and go to Data Management -> Channels -> SD Card, klick OK.
6) If you have an cIOS installed (Waninkoko, for example), choose 249. Otherwise, choose 36.
6.1) If that don't work, choose "Install a patched IOS36" (or something like that).
7) Now, select SysCheck.

I would also like to know what you're trying to accomplish, what your wishes are. Probably it's the best for you to rehack your Wii, start fresh with a proper Tut, but we'll see.
("You still haven't told us what do you mean with "SoftModded".") What should i say about softmodding?
wacko.gif
you yust ask and i'l tell you everytning i know
yaywii.gif

Your right, look at this, this is my other post that explains whole situation and PLEASE read it CAREFULLY
yaywii.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ok, it seems that you've installed SoftMii/cIOSCORP, because you can play Backups from the Disc Channel without a Modchip? It also seems that you are really outdated. I dunno what you want, since you didn't answered my questions, but I guess you still want to play your Discs from the Disc Channel (and not switch to USB).

So, here's my suggestion: Rehack your Wii, with a proper Tutorial. Updating would be recommended.

-Follow this one, Step-by-Step. Just follow it. You don't have to care that you already installed some of these, just follow it, Step-by-Step, and read carefully.
-After that, install DARKCORP.

Oh, and next time: Don't create another Topic, and aswer my/the others questions. I hate these things.

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Ok, it seems that you've installed SoftMii/cIOSCORP, because you can play Backups from the Disc Channel without a Modchip? It also seems that you are really outdated. I dunno what you want, since you didn't answered my questions, but I guess you still want to play your Discs from the Disc Channel (and not switch to USB).

So, here's my suggestion: Rehack your Wii, with a proper Tutorial. Updating would be recommended.

-Follow this one, Step-by-Step. Just follow it. You don't have to care that you already installed some of these, just follow it, Step-by-Step, and read carefully.
-After that, install DARKCORP.

Oh, and next time: Don't create another Topic, and aswer my/the others questions. I hate these things.
I DONT KNOW what i did 2 years ago i 1st time SoftModded my Wii. I just used Some Soft-mode tutorial for PAL Wii / System menu 4.0E, i didnt know what i was doing, i just followed tutorial blindly from first to last step....

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ocdetective said:
I downloaded SysCheck, now what should i do with it?
wacko.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
~Wiiloader~ said:
wacko.gif

Are you serious? Really, wtf is wrong with you? It's not that you rejected my suggestion (which is OK, it was a suggestion, but imo, the best one), but obviously you can't read my Tut which I made exactly for you? I made it as clear as possible, hell, I even linked you directly to the files you need. So, do me a favor: If you won't accept my suggestion, then follow at least this, or enjoy your corrupted Wii
hate2.gif

QUOTE(Blue-K @ Jul 22 2010, 04:01 PM) Look, this is still a big mess here. There's still the question why you would install these IOSes, for example. You still haven't told us what do you mean with "SoftModded". And also why you're still on 4.0? This isn't meant to sound rude, but it looks like you have no clue what you're doing, and just blindly follow an (probably) outdated Tut.

1) Get Dop-Mii
7) Now, select SysCheck.

~Wiiloader~

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
~Wiiloader~ said:
wacko.gif

Are you serious? Really, wtf is wrong with you? It's not that you rejected my suggestion (which is OK, it was a suggestion, but imo, the best one), but obviously you can't read my Tut which I made exactly for you? I made it as clear as possible, hell, I even linked you directly to the files you need. So, do me a favor: If you won't accept my suggestion, then follow at least this, or enjoy your corrupted Wii
hate2.gif

QUOTE(Blue-K @ Jul 22 2010, 04:01 PM) Look, this is still a big mess here. There's still the question why you would install these IOSes, for example. You still haven't told us what do you mean with "SoftModded". And also why you're still on 4.0? This isn't meant to sound rude, but it looks like you have no clue what you're doing, and just blindly follow an (probably) outdated Tut.

1) Get Dop-Mii
7) Now, select SysCheck.

Your right, i'm sorry...
closedeyes.gif

It's just that im new to GBAtemp and i'm a little confused about who to listen to. And also i'm new to HB scene, and i'm not even a hacker.
Now i'm doing your tutorial, i cant do all at the same time
smile.gif
so.... i'm trying this thing you posted and il post the results.
yaywii.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
~Wiiloader~ said:
G0dLiKe said:
Ok, so DO you have cioscorp or darkcorp installed?
I don't remember what i was doing back than, but.... YES, i think so
mellow.gif
This is where all begins...

Installing the other IOSes over the cioscorped stuff, this is why your wii is making problems now.

1.) get rid of cios/ darkcorp(hopefully ya know which one you installed)- use the corresponding uninstaller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since