Hacking [How To] Remove the 022-2812 ban error with a CFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
So I heard you should not use this as no one knows the repercussions or what ever but how unsafe would it be to use this once just to make a new nnid and never use it again? This does allow you to unlink nnid and make a new one on a banned console(unbanned by using another lfcb), correct?
I'm not completely sure, but the network operators CAN see all the NNIDs on a DeviceID, though I don't know if they can see the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B as it isn't sent to the NNID server at all.
This was patched though, so you can probably just forget about it.

DoArt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not completely sure, but the network operators CAN see all the NNIDs on a DeviceID, though I don't know if they can see the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B as it isn't sent to the NNID server at all.
This was patched though, so you can probably just forget about it.
Ah, thanks for the info.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
:\
It appears that AuroraWright's claim on Nintendo having an NGCert (Wii)/TWCert (DSi)/CTCert (3DS) database was correct. In fact, all of the device certs appear to be combined.
Here are the end results of what happened to all of my device certs that I used.
* The first one was banned after 7 days + a lot of Miiverse hax and PC requests.
* The second one was PF2M's. According to him, it got banned after 1 account. He may've used a PC to send the request for this.
* The third one was banned after 10 days. I made the requests on this through a 3DS. Everything checked out legit, except for the device cert belonging to a Wii..
* The fourth one had 6 accounts on it. They were all for Miiverse hax, but this still got banned. I had logged on to this with cert #3's IP.
* The fifth one wasn't even given a chance. I had logged on to it ONCE with cert #3's IP, making it in common with the fourth cert. No accounts were made on this, but it was banned anyway.
* And those were all of them, I have no more.

Another thing, cert 3 didn't have its account banned from Miiverse, it's still up. Not sure how long until it's noticed though.
I think we can come to the conclusion that this is unsafe AF just because Nintendo knows we're using Wiis.
I will be releasing a guide when I can get to making it soon though, just don't expect to be using something like this.
Sigh.

Edit: Can someone tell me if it would be fine to post Nintendo's client certificates on GBAtemp, or at least who to ask?

Last edited by Deleted member 355359,

Andarer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It appears that AuroraWright's claim on Nintendo having an NGCert (Wii)/TWCert (DSi)/CTCert (3DS) database was correct. In fact, all of the device certs appear to be combined.
Here are the end results of what happened to all of my device certs that I used.
* The first one was banned after 7 days + a lot of Miiverse hax and PC requests.
* The second one was PF2M's. According to him, it got banned after 1 account. He may've used a PC to send the request for this.
* The third one was banned after 10 days. I made the requests on this through a 3DS. Everything checked out legit, except for the device cert belonging to a Wii..
* The fourth one had 6 accounts on it. They were all for Miiverse hax, but this still got banned. I had logged on to this with cert #3's IP.
* The fifth one wasn't even given a chance. I had logged on to it ONCE with cert #3's IP, making it in common with the fourth cert. No accounts were made on this, but it was banned anyway.

Another thing, cert 3 didn't have its account banned from Miiverse, it's still up. Not sure how long until it's noticed though.
I think we can come to the conclusion that this is unsafe AF just because Nintendo knows we're using Wiis.
I will be releasing a guide when I can get to making it soon though, just don't expect to be using something like this.
Sigh.

Edit: Can someone tell me if it would be fine to post Nintendo's client certificates on GBAtemp, or at least who to ask?
Had all these wii certs been used online before?

Last hope is that they only index them when they connect them, and my wii has never had an internet connection.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Had all these wii certs been used online before?

Last hope is that they only index them when they connect them, and my wii has never had an internet connection.
Maybe it's tracked when a Wii Shop Channel account is created for the first time, I really don't know, but I'm very sure Nintendo registers device certificates before they're shipped.
And that's great that your Wii's never been connected online. I'll be on that guide soon.

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
haha, Bootrom dumped. You can now sign your own firmware! Are you excited ?
Huh? 3DS bootrom? When it's made public, I'll look into it. Bootrom most probably handles decrypting OTP (which contains CTCert + DeviceID!!) and passing data like RSA moduluses down to ITCM, but I don't know if it can actually sign things like production cartridges, or device certificates, those may just be in the hands of Nintendo, or the factories that program OTPs + bootroms + NANDs, etc. I may be wrong about this though. We'll see.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@ariankordi : You seem to know alot of thing about how the 3DS handles online. At the moment, do we know how Nintendo proceeded to ban the systems? I've got a ban n3Ds because of a failure... I missclicked while on the Pokémon multiplayer plaza and now the system is banned. Kinda dumb.

My sister has an o3DS (unbanned) and I could just use her LocalFriendCodeSeed_B but I don't want her to get banned: Do we know if the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is sent to Nintendo when we play online? I guess that the system send it because otherwise, changing the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B would not unban us, am I wrong?
Can we assume that it is safe or not to use the same LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on two different systems? :huh:

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
@ariankordi : You seem to know alot of thing about how the 3DS handles online. At the moment, do we know how Nintendo proceeded to ban the systems? I've got a ban n3Ds because of a failure... I missclicked while on the Pokémon multiplayer plaza and now the system is banned. Kinda dumb.

My sister has an o3DS (unbanned) and I could just use her LocalFriendCodeSeed_B but I don't want her to get banned: Do we know if the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is sent to Nintendo when we play online? I guess that the system send it because otherwise, changing the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B would not unban us, am I wrong?
Can we assume that it is safe or not to use the same LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on two different systems? :huh:
LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is indeed sent while going online. I've used a friend's LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on my system since October, and it isn't banned, but I'm not sure if he goes online a lot.
I don't think you'll get banned again as long as you don't do what you did to get banned on your old LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, but I'm not 100% sure.
I don't think Nintendo can detect if you're using a LocalFriendCodeSeed_B on 2 different systems automatically though.
Try it anyway.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Sigh.

So... if I have a spare 3DS that never used NNID before, and dump it's ctcert, I can inject it to my banned 3DS and it'll be fully unbanned? Or could they ban it beased on IP usage?

N1N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @ariankordi, I've got a question. You said you once logged in to a completely legitimate Wii U, and it got hyperbanned. Is that correct? Also, you said that making an NNID with your mii and naming it Not Arian will give you every type of ban imaginable. Is that also correct?

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Hey @ariankordi, I've got a question. You said you once logged in to a completely legitimate Wii U, and it got hyperbanned. Is that correct? Also, you said that making an NNID with your mii and naming it Not Arian will give you every type of ban imaginable. Is that also correct?
The Wii U wasn't a Wii U, it was a Wii. My point was that Nintendo can determine device types, like determining if that was a Wii and ban it, since that's not supposed to be on Nintendo Network.
Using my Mii will not get you banned at all, the bans from me doing that were at something else, but I still wouldn't say it's 100% safe, a PF2M impersonator got his name censored, his name was just PF2M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought