calarez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi you all
I have my wii in 3.4 firmware and hacked with zelda hack and homebrew channel on it
I want to remove all this stuff and have my wii as original, remove all wad and all to give it to my counsin

how can i do this?

thank u for your help

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just do a system update via internet. remove Homebrew channel via channel management, delete twilight hack save and your good to go.

have you installed any cios?

as for installed wads. just uninstall them with wadmanager, or you can just delete them from channel management however i believe the install tickets are still left on the sys which really dont affect anything.

luser404

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For DVDx just run the installer for it again; it should give you the option to uninstall it.

For cIOS36_Rev7, use cIOS Uninstaller (NOT cIOS Downgrader)

For the channels, just delete them using the Wii's data management menu. This will leave tickets behind on the NAND, but as Valgreen said it shouldn't matter.

If you are worried about the ticket issue, use wad manager for removing pirated VC/WiiWare crap.

You can also use AnyTitleDeleter to remove channels and their tickets (such as the homebrew channel and its corresponding 'HAAX' ticket). I don't recommend you go that route unless you are sure you know what you are doing. AnyTitleDeleter can easily brick your Wii if you delete the wrong thing.

And yeah, after all that a system update couldn't hurt. Just be aware that for the foreseeable future upgrading to 4.0 will render the console "unhackable" if you remove HBC and cIOS36_Rev7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?