Hacking Misc How to redownload games without logging into Eshop?

aitehs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hi guys, I bought this cfwable switch v1 from a guy on ebay a couple days ago, he was cool about me staying logged into the account and playing his games, but locked me out of the Eshop itself, so I can't buy anything, pretty reasonable. So, now I have ability to redownload like 15 games that are in an expanded home screen, but can't get others that are into a redownload section of the eshop. The closest I got to seeing them was seeing their save data still being present on the switch. Is there anything I can do?

Since it's cfwable, would hacking it help with this issue? Also, if someone theoretically was having an ill intent of pirating switch games, where would they get roms?

Best regards.

SparkyX1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't solicit for or provide links on where to illegally download games here. That said, outside of the previous owner helping you out, there isn't a whole lot you can do. If you go the route of CFW anyway, read up on this site as much as you can on the subject before beginning. There is a LOT of good information on the entire process and everything needed.

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to nintendo and login to your account. I think you can redownload thru Nintendo.com
I am not sure if it will work.
Post automatically merged:

I always factory reset my switches after I get them from ebay sellers. I prefer to make my own accounts and pay for the games myself or use physical carts that I already own.

aitehs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Go to nintendo and login to your account. I think you can redownload thru Nintendo.com
I am not sure if it will work.
Post automatically merged:

I always factory reset my switches after I get them from ebay sellers. I prefer to make my own accounts and pay for the games myself or use physical carts that I already own.
I love game collecting myself, but he has like 500$+ digital library, wouldn't like to miss out on that. How logging into my account would help with downloading games from his?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game