Gaming How to redeem 10 free games

iPanic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone recently bought the PSP Go that came with 10 free games? I asked the counter if it came with the 10 games, and they said i have to download them, which is what i thought. But how would I go about downloading them? There was no promotion code or anything inside the box

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
iPanic said:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone recently bought the PSP Go that came with 10 free games? I asked the counter if it came with the 10 games, and they said i have to download them, which is what i thought. But how would I go about downloading them? There was no promotion code or anything inside the box

That promo has long since flown the coop, my friend.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you didn't get a promo code, then your screwed. I'm pretty sure, it's up to the retailer to give the codes out. I doubt Sony is willing to give you 10 free games. I've also never even heard of that deal before...

Invisible Man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSP...s/td-p/11661893

Be sure to read over the instructions carefully because it seems to be quite an elaborate process for something which should have been made more simple.

... keep in mind that since this is a Australian promotion you will most probably have to create a Australian/European PSN account and use that if you don't have one... you won't be able to use a US PSN account that is for sure. If you have already used your PSP with a PS3 or MediaGo you might also be in for some trouble.

The 10 games in the promotion are: Gran Turismo, LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm Arctic Edge, Persuit Force: Extreme Justice, Wipeout Pure, Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories, 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa, Need for Speed Shift, James Cameron's Avatar: The Game, Assassins Creed: Bloodlines.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You need to go on PSN and download the free "PSP Go Promotional" theme I believe. Then they get credited to your account, or you get a code(s) sent to the email address your account is connected to or something along those lines.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hello