1. epicmartin7

OP epicmartin7 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hey guys. So I've just recently purchased Chibi-Robo: Zip Lash and the game isn't too bad so far (I'm only on the first level though :P). My one complaint I have with it, is the controls. Mostly the fact that you can't used the D-Pad at all.

I assume all I would need to do is change a couple hexidecimal values in order for it to work, but my question is what tools would I need/that you guys recommend in order to do such a thing? I'm just generally curious.

Last edited by epicmartin7, Jan 7, 2016
  2. SANNIC789

SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  3. Shubshub

Shubshub The Shubinator

New Zealand
    Its possible to hack any 3DS game provided you can extract the romfs and know your way around a file structure that's likely different depending on the game and probably has never been studied for that game

4. Johnny2071

Johnny2071 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    At the risk of necrobumping (Why does anyone care about this?), I don't think this game is that bad.

Yes, there are some flaws here and there, but after hearing that is series is ultimately canned due to this game's poor reception, I would at least like this game to receive the Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii treatment, with a brand new plot, new stages, and the removal of the Destination Wheel and auto-run stages.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - possibly, Chibi,