ROM Hack How to play this in english or replace japanse with english???

kunimitsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Is it possible to delete all other lang except english as i got a japan DSi LL or replace japanese to english. Is it possible?
I'm using AK thank you!!!!!
game = Yugioh

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kunimitsu said:
Is it possible to delete all other lang except english as i got a japan DSi LL or replace japanese to english. Is it possible?
I'm using AK thank you!!!!!
game = Yugioh

I have an American DSi. It's all done through the game. When starting a new game you just need to select your country's flag. It will automatically change the language to your country's.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't prompt you to choose a language, then you can't do much about it. Find another rom of the game, and make sure it's a European or English version if you want it.

connor_walsh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the game picks up wat language your dsis set to and changes the language so theres language change codes in the cheat database use these they should work
biggrin.gif

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
i really don't know what you're talking about but i think changing the main language of your ds can help.. i dont have a dsi but if it's just like the ds/ds lite, you can remove the flashcard then open the settings and change the language there..

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pioquinto111 said:
i really don't know what you're talking about but i think changing the main language of your ds can help.. i dont have a dsi but if it's just like the ds/ds lite, you can remove the flashcard then open the settings and change the language there..
If you are using a Japan DSi/DSi LL they only have Japanese as their system language. (Dunno about ds lite but whatever)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4