ROM Hack How to play Let's Sing (Country) without linking an acc??

AamitMorthos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this should be under games & content so sorry if it would fit better there.

I don't know if this is also a thing on 18/19 but on the recent Country I can play the game but once it tells me to pick a player to sing no player shows up. Can I play this game without being linked to an online account?

udo4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
use Kefir to create a linked account (https://gbatemp.net/threads/kefir-updater.539086/).

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
Make sure you back up all your saves using checkpoint BEFORE you do this as you will lose all your saves

Once you install the fake linked account, you should then start any of your games once, let it load for a few seconds and exit out of it. Load checkpoint, make sure you select the new linked account by using the R or L button if you have many accounts and you should see the game you started before. select the save you backed up and restore it. You need to do this for all games.

Good luck

Last edited by udo4ever,
Reactions: AamitMorthos

AamitMorthos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use Kefir to create a linked account (https://gbatemp.net/threads/kefir-updater.539086/).

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
Make sure you back up all your saves using checkpoint BEFORE you do this as you will lose all your saves

Once you install the fake linked account, you should then start any of your games once, let it load for a few seconds and exit out of it. Load checkpoint, make sure you select the new linked account by using the R or L button if you have many accounts and you should see the game you started before. select the save you backed up and restore it. You need to do this for all games.

Good luck

Getting the linked account worked fine and my saves are fine, but I found out that I can't play let's sing bc I'm using sx os' stealth mode. I didn't know I was using stealth mode since it's on by default so I was thinking of using reinx and that should let me pick a profile, yeah? But idk if that'll get me banned bc I'm not in stealth or if I'll be fine bc it's a fake account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night