Hacking How to pack Sega VC manuals "man.arc.zlib"??

bootmonster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey need a bit of help, been playing about with u8tool and its great, and managed to inject games, change banners etc no problem.

However i have recently tried editing the manual for alex kidd (iv inserted the hamburgered version of the rom and have edited the manual accordingly, but when i try to pack the manual, it gives me an error . I have managed to pack all other components fine frown.gif updated icon, year and the rom of course

"Runtime error 9 - Subscript out of range." is the error im getting. Iv also tried packing it with older tools u8coes and u8pack and and they produce an error also. Has anyone else had any success with this game or other master system manuals?

could it be anything to do with the naming of the file? "man.arc.zlib" i have to rename it to *.arc before it will load but it seems to extract fine, but why wont it pack? is there a limit on the directory depth maybe? i just extracted the ccf and like i said the rom can be replaced easily.

I really want to have a complete version of the "burgered" alex kidd as it was the version i remember as a littleun
smile.gif

Cheers in advance guys!

Edit

and heres the updated manual bits (only 3 files) if someone better at this than me is able to add it to the manual? maybe im just being a tard!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ygyonnjmiyt

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...