how to open .fpk files found in psp game?

fukukuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I looked in the files for a game (specifically Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood [ULES-01432] or Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Fullmetal Alchemist - Senaka o Takuseshi Mono [ULJS-00220] ) and in both versions I found a lot of .fpk files in a folder called "Sound" (which i assume to have music or voice lines in it), but I'm not sure how to open or potentially convert them to another file type to be used. I don't have too much knowledge on this kind of stuff or anything related to PSP, so I'm just looking for some help on what to do or where to start. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: AncientBoi

fukukuku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually found out how to extract and play them and turns out it was as simple as downloading PSound, opening the files on there, then letting PSound scan them, in which there seemed to be a varying amount of additional .fpk files inside each file. Luckily PSound could play the files on its own and didn't need any additional converting or anything. The only real problem was that all sounds were pitched down by a lot, but that was fixed by messing with the sample rate. At least all the google searching is finally over... :wacko:

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto