- How many tries before Legit CIA installation worked: 1
- Did it work: Yes

spacelaces

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
quick question: if I were to downgrade to 9.2 would I be able to re-downlaod these games from the e-shop ? I installed a few .cia's using this method and I read somewhere way back in this thread that once you have em, the console is tricked into thinking you bought them so that would mean you could re-download them at any time.

Mr Chomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You all might as well downgrade now. I downgraded 5 times now and have not got a soft or hard brick. It really does work if you follow the instructions carefully and double check everything.

After getting rxTools CFW, i installed all my Cias in one go. With no messing around with this broken FBI.

CzeroXCI

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a 10.3 N3DS and the few times when i have the long message with the "Done" on the end, i can't do anything. :/
I only can see the menu when I push A when I see "Cleaning up" but the installation failing anytime.

Something is wrong or I just must keep trying (i have try more of 30 times)

NightsOwl

Pays For Avatar Art (For some reason)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 10.3 N3DS and the few times when i have the long message with the "Done" on the end, i can't do anything. :/
I only can see the menu when I push A when I see "Cleaning up" but the installation failing anytime.

You have to keep trying.

It has to say "Done" and then you push "A" and it'll work then. But if it crashes or you get in before that, it wont work.

Reactions: CzeroXCI

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Exaclty my problem. I tried the brony/blargsness trick and use mwnuhax, still the same

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
heres a new one for you guys im able to downgrade no probs but for my sons n3ds i want to keep things simple am i able to say downgrade and install a set of legit cia's then upgrade to 10.3 and keep them installed? downgraded 3 n3ds a 2ds and a o3dsxl so for me the risk of is pretty low :)

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't boot Kirby Triple Deluxe (EUR) through hans, it gives me a yellow screen and freezes, forcing me to hard reboot. Is there someone else experiencing the same problem? The other out of region cias works fine through hans...

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
You all might as well downgrade now. I downgraded 5 times now and have not got a soft or hard brick. It really does work if you follow the instructions carefully and double check everything.

After getting rxTools CFW, i installed all my Cias in one go. With no messing around with this broken FBI.

Hey I know you had problems with FBI but how did you get sysupdater to work so well? They both need memchunkhax2 which works better on some systems than others (no idea why) so theoretically problems with FBI should also be present in sysupdater? I had a buggy FBI and sysupdater also isnt stable for me (cant exit, nothing happens when Y is pressed, no loading screen)

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I'm working on a little update for Big Red Menu just to fix a bug i discovered in lpp-3ds. I currently have a little test app that installs correctly CIAs with memchunkhax. Do someone with fw > 9.3 wants to try the same version with memchunkhax2?

Reactions: [Truth]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-