Homebrew How to install legit CIA files 9.3-10.3

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Tyson TH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I finally managed to install some games.

First off, I didn't do that useless step where you entered another app before going into FBI. I simply retried entering FBI. Luckily enough, I got Cleaning Up... twice and didn't crash on me so I returned back to the launcher, booted it up again and spammed A. I saw Done and the screen glitched. 5 seconds past, the file manager opened up and it barely recognized my inputs. Something tells me that the buggy code is responsible for this. Anyway, I scrolled slowly down to my CIAs. Installed Fire Emblem: Awakening and Tomodachi Life.

Tomodachi Life only having legit CIAs for EU and JP, and me using a NA console I have to boot it up through Hans but it works perfectly fine.

My recommendation is spam the A button while the app is booting up, check to see if your inputs are botched and get hyped, if it doesn't work just rinse and repeat.

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How is everyone having such a hard time figuring out what CIA is legit or not? The list is in the OP...Reading is a powerful thing. Most if not all the questions asked here are in the first post. Please read it before asking.

The answer to 99% of these questions are there
Welcome to my world for the last two days.

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally! Now I got at least the cia installing. I hope it doesn't freeze.

The Legit Cia is registered by console ID, right? People said after the legit cia installed once I can get it back by e-shop. However, even if I make a downgrade or a system format I will be able to download it again by e-shop?

YeonGuk001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also finally got it working! It is strange, i think that you need to make sure that you have a bunch of text and the last thing is 'done' that's the way it works for me.

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally! Now I got at least the cia installing. I hope it doesn't freeze.

The Legit Cia is registered by console ID, right? People said after the legit cia installed once I can get it back by e-shop. However, even if I make a downgrade or a system format I will be able to download it again by e-shop?
I don't believe so. You'll probably need to reinstall it if you change firmware or anything like that.

Senoue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So right now I am stuck on Proc svc acl overwritten? Should I restart right now?

Now I got it to say done, how long should I wait while it hangs?

Last edited by Senoue,

dakaat

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
can you eid code to make it work on ds light

)the model that the women is holding
article-2094402-11886C17000005DC-14_1024x615_large.jpg

Site & Scene News