Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if it helps but
N3DS 10.3
Used BootCtr to auto boot fbi.3dsx
Hold in B to launch mashers grid launcher loaded up CHMM2 exit so it auto booted fbi.3dsx and got passed done pressed a and installed a cia

Config I had for BootCtr was:

[DEFAULT]
path = /bootFBI.3dsx

[KEY_R]
path = /bootGrid.3dsx

Last edited by Naked_Snake,
Reactions: Manito

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can open FBI with almost 100% accuracy by mashing A as it starts up. However, I have had 0% luck in getting any CIA file to install. Every time I get the "SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT" "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND" error. Is pressing A skipping loading the exploit and proceeding to just run the program? Because from my understanding, this error can mean that FBI hasn't loaded the exploit properly.

O3DS XL
10.3-28UU
Menuhax (also have ironhax but haven't had luck opening FBI from it)
Trying to install Omega Ruby and Majora's Mask EU .cia
This has been gone over numerous times in this thread. That means it didn't open properly. It won't install unless the message before FBI boots says 'Done'. Sometimes it will say 'Cleaning UP' and still let you open FBI, but it won't let you install anything since it doesn't have the proper permissions.

Mr_sephiroth

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Alright, got it at my 28th try this time.

For some reason, I was always getting stuck at the garbled done screen. Booted FTBRONY, exited and loaded FBI and it worked.

Now, I'll assume it will take like 45mins to install since FE is 1GB and MK7 is 800mb.

Next step is to downgrade.

Will wait until the process is more refined, as I can't risk a brick.

you will not wait much tomorrow justpingo launched the KTM

D

Deleted User

Have there been any brick reports yet? OP hasn't been updated in a long time so I'd rather make sure and ask.

Spagem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both the ISO and Chaos sites are filled with broken links. I've been searching just about everywhere and can't seem to find any legit CIA downloads.

At this point, I feel like it would be easier to just make my own CIAs. How exactly would I make them "legit" though?

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both the ISO and Chaos sites are filled with broken links. I've been searching just about everywhere and can't seem to find any legit CIA downloads.

At this point, I feel like it would be easier to just make my own CIAs. How exactly would I make them "legit" though?
I don't think you can actually do this. Just keep searching. What game do you want?

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I have an error,

The erro: <unknow>
:mellow:

:wacko:
That means the exploit didn't load correctly. Try again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here's a bit more stable version the takes it that site but I never achieve it work or do not understand how some users said it works best
Where did you get that?!

Reactions: brkun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway