Votes: 426 36.4%
  • A pony with a wifi antenna O.o?

Votes: 292 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

oooh thats weird.. didnt work for me though, like I didnt get any streetpasses... but I guess i have to erase all the other connections first to make it work then?

EDIT: the status on the "console3ds" virtual adapter's ipv4 saids no internet access... how do I fix that?

Do you have a firewall ?

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have a firewall ?

nope I do not...well unless microsoft security essentials or malwarebytes counts as one, but even then I used and older method to get homepass and that worked (before I moved to windows 10)

EDIT: welp I just accidentally disabled the console3ds adapter by the status page (i meant to hit the properties button though).....now it wont show up in the network adapter window....how do you re enable that again?

even check the device manager and enabled the hosted network virtual adapter driver, but that didnt bring it back up...

Last edited by KentaZX,
D

Deleted User

nope I do not...well unless microsoft security essentials or malwarebytes counts as one, but even then I used and older method to get homepass and that worked (before I moved to windows 10)

Try these IPv4 settings for your virtual adapter :
IP Address : 192.168.137.1
Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try these IPv4 settings for your virtual adapter :
IP Address : 192.168.137.1
Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0

EDIT: okay so I did that, but it saids the ip address already assigned to my realtek family controller driver and asked if i want to put a different one, so I said no, and tried again, but the status saids no network access still...

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try to execute that : "netsh wlan set hostednetwork allow".

okay just did, and it still say no network access on the console3ds adapter's status page on IPv4.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

okay just did, and it still say no network access on the console3ds adapter's status page on IPv4.

EDIT: it appears my ethernet has the same ip address you told me to use. so i cant type that in the virtual adapter apparently.

D

Deleted User

EDIT: it appears my ethernet has the same ip address you told me to use. so i cant type that in the virtual adapter apparently.

Do you share the connection with the right adapter?

jlucasp25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, I'm having some trouble. I have everything set up and when my hosted network is named attwifi and configured on the 3ds everything works, but every other time it automatically reverts to ssid= NZ@MCd1 and with a unknown password, and stops working and i really don't know how to make it stop changing the ssid. After I change the ssid to attwifi after a bit, it always resets to NZ@MCd1, this is an endless cycle, someone help me please. I'm using Windows 10 with NbaHomePass since it is the only method that has worked for me so far.

D

Deleted User

Hi, I'm having some trouble. I have everything set up and when my hosted network is named attwifi and configured on the 3ds everything works, but every other time it automatically reverts to ssid= NZ@MCd1 and with a unknown password, and stops working and i really don't know how to make it stop changing the ssid. After I change the ssid to attwifi after a bit, it always resets to NZ@MCd1, this is an endless cycle, someone help me please. I'm using Windows 10 with NbaHomePass since it is the only method that has worked for me so far.

Why would you use attwifi ? This method does not work anymore on windows.

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you share the connection with the right adapter?

i shared with my wi-fi adapter by clicking the sharing tab, checking that little box to share with my ethernet adapter. the console3ds virtual adapter shows up after running your program, but it just say on its status "ipv4: no network access"

D

Deleted User

i shared with my wi-fi adapter by clicking the sharing tab, checking that little box to share with my ethernet adapter. the console3ds virtual adapter shows up after running your program, but it just say on its status "ipv4: no network access"

You have to share the adapter which has an internet access with the virtual adapter.

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so you mean i share my ethernet adapter internet with the virtual adapter? okay I did that but it still say no network access

EDIT: okay the status says no network access, however it saids internet on my 3ds but when i used the browser to go on the browser, it wouldnt connect me to any site. and I still havent got any tags yet.

UPDATE: okay NOW after sharing the ethernet adapter (which has internet) with the virtual adapter (console3dsnintendo), NOW the virtual adapter ipv4 saids internet access, but on my 3DS its still doesnt say internet there, even though the status say that their connected. so is it gonna work now or is there something left to do? this is starting to bug me...

Last edited by KentaZX,
D

Deleted User

so you mean i share my ethernet adapter internet with the virtual adapter? okay I did that but it still say no network access

EDIT: okay the status says no network access, however it saids internet on my 3ds but when i used the browser to go on the browser, it wouldnt connect me to any site. and I still havent got any tags yet.

If it says no access, there is no access. Can you post an image of your network connections panel ?

Me0wTwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a complete wireless method besides android that can be done? I have a weird setup at the house I'm staying at right now and can't easily hook stuff up to the router without really long ethernet cables so all my stuff is wireless, I'm currently trying the android method on one of my old phones, I was also wondering if there was a new iPhone method since the last one seems to be fixed. Any suggestions would help too really, I'll list the devices I have, but again all of these from this guide say that need a hardwired network.

MBPR OSX 10.10
Raspberry Pi 2
Windows 7 (laptop)
Windows 10 (desktop/currently not hooked up)
Android-HTC Hero CDMA- Root, Cynagenmod 7.2
Android-Samsung Galaxy Note5-No root lollipop 5.1.1
iPhone3G,4 jailbroken(out of date)
iPhone 5s iOS 8.4 (I think)
I have extra 3ds's if theres a way with those

EDIT: I didn't realise I needed a data plan on the phone, that it won't work solely with wifi :P Anyways, if theres any other way I can do this without needing to hardwire network >.<

Last edited by Me0wTwo,
D

Deleted User

Is there a complete wireless method besides android that can be done? I have a weird setup at the house I'm staying at right now and can't easily hook stuff up to the router without really long ethernet cables so all my stuff is wireless, I'm currently trying the android method on one of my old phones, I was also wondering if there was a new iPhone method since the last one seems to be fixed. Any suggestions would help too really, I'll list the devices I have, but again all of these from this guide say that need a hardwired network.

MBPR OSX 10.10
Raspberry Pi 2
Windows 7 (laptop)
Windows 10 (desktop/currently not hooked up)
Android-HTC Hero CDMA- Root, Cynagenmod 7.2
Android-Samsung Galaxy Note5-No root lollipop 5.1.1
iPhone3G,4 jailbroken(out of date)
iPhone 5s iOS 8.4 (I think)
I have extra 3ds's if theres a way with those

EDIT: I didn't realise I needed a data plan on the phone, that it won't work solely with wifi :P Anyways, if theres any other way I can do this without needing to hardwire network >.<

If your wifi card supports the mac change, you can use the Windows method with NbaHomePass.

Linktornado

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for the amazing work Nba_Yoh.

I've noticed the NbaHomePass automatically uses the Wifi adapter on my computer as the parent adapter, is it possible to change it so it uses my ethernet adapter instead? The wifi jus't wont automatically reconnect so I have to manually do it every time the mac address changes.
upload_2015-8-23_17-49-2.png

axyyxa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I've been trying to get this to work all day. I started from the extreme scratch because prior to this day I didn't know that this was possible.

I am having problems, I am probably missing something. But first this is what I am using.

An Eeepc 1005PE (Atheros adapter)
an old 3DS with newest FW
Win7 ultimate 32bit

I get as far as the 3DS flashing the nzone app but not getting internet connection. I also get the "ConsoleNintendo3DS" network to show that it is getting internet, but with no packets received. Mac adresses are changing and the firewall is off.

So I tried the NBA script instead. But it is only giving me BSOD. I tried different versions but with no luck.

Can the BSOD issue be fixed or should I try more with the nzone.exe method?

EDIT: After the first BSOD I could not boot windows again, it BSODed every time at the login screen. So I booted in safe mode, deleted all the network drivers and installed them again. After that I could get in.

EDIT 2: Another BSOD happened after a reboot just now, I tried to activate my wireless adapter after it had automatically been inactivated after a BSOD from NbaHomePass.exe, but it just gave me the BSOD :(

Last edited by axyyxa,
D

Deleted User

Thanks for the amazing work Nba_Yoh.

I've noticed the NbaHomePass automatically uses the Wifi adapter on my computer as the parent adapter, is it possible to change it so it uses my ethernet adapter instead? The wifi jus't wont automatically reconnect so I have to manually do it every time the mac address changes.
View attachment 23859

NbaHomePass does not configure the sharing properties, so I think you can do that if you share your ethernet adapter connection with the virtual adapter.

So I've been trying to get this to work all day. I started from the extreme scratch because prior to this day I didn't know that this was possible.

I am having problems, I am probably missing something. But first this is what I am using.

An Eeepc 1005PE (Atheros adapter)
an old 3DS with newest FW
Win7 ultimate 32bit

I get as far as the 3DS flashing the nzone app but not getting internet connection. I also get the "ConsoleNintendo3DS" network to show that it is getting internet, but with no packets received. Mac adresses are changing and the firewall is off.

So I tried the NBA script instead. But it is only giving me BSOD. I tried different versions but with no luck.

Can the BSOD issue be fixed or should I try more with the nzone.exe method?

EDIT: After the first BSOD I could not boot windows again, it BSODed every time at the login screen. So I booted in safe mode, deleted all the network drivers and installed them again. After that I could get in.

EDIT 2: Another BSOD happened after a reboot just now, I tried to activate my wireless adapter after it had automatically been inactivated after a BSOD from NbaHomePass.exe, but it just gave me the BSOD :(

This issue is really weird. Did you notice what was on the screen? Is your adapter able to change the mac address and keep connected to the internet?

If you really want to test, you can launch it again, the BSOD will happen. Then you will be able to access the registry in safe mode and remove the NetworkAddress entry in your adapter properties. After that you can try to reboot and see what happen.

Last edited by ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...