Not open for further replies.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You need ssh for this script

I don't think Micro include ssh and telnet is less than easy to script for...although it is possible[/s]

checked again and found a build micro plus with ssh, i'll try the powershell this week end

syrusdark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, after the release of the Pokémon games, I see a lot of people with that as their last-used software (and I'm sure a lot more people have it, but haven't played it last before using the homepass), but almost never get SP for the game. You guys should turn the SP on :P

The option to turn on Streetpass is a little hidden, but it's there. On the P.S.S. options, there is one called Holocaster, that is both the Streetpass and the Spotpass functions of the game.

Also, adding to the OP list a range of MAC addresses for these games would be cool.

JarieSuicune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Pokemon X Streetpass on, but I don't see what actually comes from doing so...

Wondering, has anyone else had trouble recently with using proper NintendoZones? I can use my Homepass just fine, but if I go to any McDonalds, I can't connect, except for a very short time with the system open. It's kind of like when I was originally setting up my Homepass...
It's a bit frustrating, since it's the main way I streetpass my friends in the city where I work...
It stopped connecting to them about three days ago, and I know of no changes on my end from when I had been using both Homepass and NintendoZones every day.
Has there been an update to the NintendoZones that blocks a system that is trying to use attwifi with a password or something?

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got it to work! :D

I think I had some trouble with the wpa_supplicant constantly trying to use the wifi connection to connect to internet. After going into my wireless connections settings and deleting everything there the script finally worked without any trouble.

Got a bunch of streetpasses and puzzle pieces, this is awesome!
:yaynds:

TaunTaun 22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Pokemon X Streetpass on, but I don't see what actually comes from doing so...

Wondering, has anyone else had trouble recently with using proper NintendoZones? I can use my Homepass just fine, but if I go to any McDonalds, I can't connect, except for a very short time with the system open. It's kind of like when I was originally setting up my Homepass...
It's a bit frustrating, since it's the main way I streetpass my friends in the city where I work...
It stopped connecting to them about three days ago, and I know of no changes on my end from when I had been using both Homepass and NintendoZones every day.
Has there been an update to the NintendoZones that blocks a system that is trying to use attwifi with a password or something?

I had the same problem with the Home Depot by my house about 2(?) weeks ago(lol Home Depot). It's working again.. but now I only get one person instead of six...

gggggggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Can someone give me files from the Virtual Router program? The installer is awful so it can't repair anything

Edit: And it can't uninstall anything either. I deleted the folder because something gave me a BSOD (then I found out that it was the wifi driver) and I couldn't repair/uninstall it, then I recovered files but the service couldn't be recovered so there was no way to repair/uninstall it

AnotherGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Around how often is the Personal MAC list updated? I decided to add my MAC there since I don't feel confident enough to somehow not fuck up the DD-WRT install on the router and I don't have any other options available at the moment, but it seems like it was last updated early Friday by whoever has the edit permissions.

gggggggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Now i'm using mHotspot but the 3ds goes through the "router" part and it shows up on "internet" for a while before failing
If I try the internet browser, pages just don't load
How do I fix this?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Around how often is the Personal MAC list updated? I decided to add my MAC there since I don't feel confident enough to somehow not fuck up the DD-WRT install on the router and I don't have any other options available at the moment, but it seems like it was last updated early Friday by whoever has the edit permissions.

About once every 2 days. But nobody use that list anyway.

gggggggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
"Click on "Start Virtual Router", wait a few seconds, and you should get your street pass!"

Everything works but i'm not getting a streetpass
Am I doing it wrong or is it just that no one is online? (I'm using MACycle)

.When I go near the point and open my 3DS, the nintendo zone notice isn't there until a few seconds later even if I put my 3DS right next to it.

gggggggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I dont think thats the mac your looking for change, it must be the mac from your wifi card

I tried to change the wired, normal wireless and virtual macs and the one used by virtual router is the only one not changing

Edit: The one used by virtual router changes, but it uses 2E instead of 4E at the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone