Status
Not open for further replies.

bushwick2002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get homepass working on 10.1.0 main New 3DS XL but works fine on 9.4.0 and lower firmware 3ds sytems. I tried latest NbaHomePass and latest nzone. Guess theres no fix for now?

Last edited by bushwick2002,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using the unlimited playcoin app from homebrew to be able to play my streetpass games, however I'll still need legitimate streetpasses for Ultimate Angler and puzzle swap.

Bambamthepyro

Trophies
XP
Country
I am sorry to hear that, dude. There is nothing that I can do with that. I have not tried homepass for like two weeks. But I got plenty of them before, too. I do not know how it will work now. Let me try tomorrow and maybe we can figure that out together.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Bambamthepyro The package is the exe and txt file I use. Try this.
I works great.
Too great actually. I just turned on my computer and it started up. I haven't done anything manually.
Got any suggestions on how to make it stop?

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys,

so im going to get a New 3DS (not the XL one) in the next couple of days together with Pokemon OR or AS. So my question is, is there a working method with homepass or something like that to get the Eon Event Ticket?

D

Deleted User

I works great.
Too great actually. I just turned on my computer and it started up. I haven't done anything manually.
Got any suggestions on how to make it stop?

Just stop the hosted network.

Hey Guys,

so im going to get a New 3DS (not the XL one) in the next couple of days together with Pokemon OR or AS. So my question is, is there a working method with homepass or something like that to get the Eon Event Ticket?

You can get the eon ticket with streetpasses, so yes you can get it with homepass.

Reactions: ninovalenti

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As you want, I never tested the android method. You can try both methods and then choose the one you prefer.

guess i will go for the android method since ive already a rooted phone

so i just need

1. enable mobile internet connection
2. enable mobile hotspot
3. name my hotspot attwifi or NZ@McD1
4. change my phones mac adress to the one which uses any or the pokemon one via an app which needs root access to change my mac adress
5. connect my 3ds with my phone's hotspot

that's all right? i know as you said, that you have never tested the android method, maybe someone else can tell me if these steps are correct. And you guys are sure that it will work with the new 3ds?

D

Deleted User

guess i will go for the android method since ive already a rooted phone

so i just need

1. enable mobile internet connection
2. enable mobile hotspot
3. name my hotspot attwifi or NZ@McD1
4. change my phones mac adress to the one which uses any or the pokemon one via an app which needs root access to change my mac adress
5. connect my 3ds with my phone's hotspot

that's all right? i know as you said, that you have never tested the android method, maybe someone else can tell me if these steps are correct. And you guys are sure that it will work with the new 3ds?

The console will automatically connect itself to the access point.

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh really? didnt knew that since everyone (youtube tutorials) said that i have manually connect my console to my phone's hotspot

D

Deleted User

oh really? didnt knew that since everyone (youtube tutorials) said that i have manually connect my console to my phone's hotspot

That was only when we were able to get the nintendo zone with a secured hosted network that used the SSID of an unsecured nintendo network. That trick was patched after 9.3 or 9.4, I do not remember. Now you have to set up an unsecured network, hence the use of NbaHomePass on windows which cannot set up an unsecured network.

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i will test it with your program first, hopefully my integrated wifi card is capable of changing mac adress. i am using an Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter card and im not sure if this will work

D

Deleted User

i will test it with your program first, hopefully my integrated wifi card is capable of changing mac adress. i am using an Qualcomm Atheros AR5BWB222 Wireless Network Adapter card and im not sure if this will work

If it supports hosted network and changing mac address, the program should works.

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If it supports hosted network and changing mac address, the program should works.
just tested it (without having a 3ds) and it seems to work, just scanned all the wifi networks with my android phone and Connection3DS (or however its called) appeared in the list. so i should be good to go. As you said, while having streetpass enabled my 3ds should automatically connect right?

Last edited by ninovalenti,
D

Deleted User

just tested it (without having a 3ds) and it seems to work, just scanned all the wifi networks with my android phone and Connection3DS (or however its called) appeared in the list. so i should be good to go. As you said, while having streetpass enabled my 3ds should automatically connect right?

Yep, if it does not, try removing your wifi connection in the parameters.

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
One last question. I have set my WiFi connection to obtain a static ip since sometimes our router gives out the same ip twice which results into no internet connection for one of both device. Do i have to set it up to auto obtain (ip4 settings) or can i leave it all custom? (like google dns server instead of the ones from our isp).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with...