Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
viperlogic said:
Thank you Big Moe for the v3 installer. Just after going through the whole install and it went perfect. The only step that was different was when you install the IOS51, there was no options, rather than yes, yes, no as per your guide!!
this option was fixed and the installer does that for you
wink.gif

QUOTE(viperlogic @ Apr 8 2009, 09:19 AM) as above ive used your v3 installer. im looking now to install the usb loader v1.1 and the tutorial http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144349 says to install IOS36-64-v1042.wad. Will this mess up the v3 installation in anyway? still new to this!
you mean installing cIOS36_rev9 from IOS36-64-v1042.wad , if that is the case it's alright
wink.gif

Thanks. My wii is only softmodded using your v3 installer (no modchip). Can i use USB loader v1.1 to play backups of a HDD or is gamma in your installer with backup dvd-r's my only option?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
viperlogic said:
BIG MOE said:
viperlogic said:
Thank you Big Moe for the v3 installer. Just after going through the whole install and it went perfect. The only step that was different was when you install the IOS51, there was no options, rather than yes, yes, no as per your guide!!
this option was fixed and the installer does that for you
wink.gif

QUOTE(viperlogic @ Apr 8 2009, 09:19 AM) as above ive used your v3 installer. im looking now to install the usb loader v1.1 and the tutorial http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144349 says to install IOS36-64-v1042.wad. Will this mess up the v3 installation in anyway? still new to this!
you mean installing cIOS36_rev9 from IOS36-64-v1042.wad , if that is the case it's alright
wink.gif

Thanks. My wii is only softmodded using your v3 installer (no modchip). Can i use USB loader v1.1 to play backups of a HDD or is gamma in your installer with backup dvd-r's my only option?
this is coming up in v4 with the MOD cover pic shows when you scroll into a game
wink.gif
, but you can use it now
wink.gif
, just install cIOS36_ver9 and run the USB_Loader just be sure to follow the right directions to prep your HDD , and enjoy
wink.gif

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the OP up to date? I want to hack my Wii but it seems like half the guides on this forum are out of date. I currently have firmware 3.3U and I'm confused as to which guide is the best to follow.

morpheus9394

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again,
I have been able to successfully follow every step so far but I am having problems installing Starfall.
I am using V3 of Big Moe's installer.
I downgraded to 3.2E and I have confirmed that I am on 3.2E by going into the Wii options.
When I try to install Starfall v0.5 I get stuck at the B+2 prompt.
I have tried pressing B+2, B+1 and B+1+2 but nothing happens.
The only thing I can do it go back to Homebrew channel by pressing the Home button twice.

Does anyone have any tips or advice please?
Thanks in advance.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
morpheus9394 said:
Hello again,
I have been able to successfully follow every step so far but I am having problems installing Starfall.
I downgraded to 3.2E and I have confirmed that I am on 3.2E by going into the Wii options.
The only thing I can do it go back to Homebrew channel by pressing the Home button twice.

Thanks in advance.
just try it for a few times , for me it work in a couple of tries but I've done it so many times I'm used to it I guess
wink.gif
, B+1 should work

QUOTE(bluemax @ Apr 9 2009, 06:08 PM) Is the OP up to date? I want to hack my Wii but it seems like half the guides on this forum are out of date. I currently have firmware 3.3U and I'm confused as to which guide is the best to follow.
this package is the all time basic to softmod your Wii all versions up to 3.4 ( 4.0 is still under construction
wink.gif
) and once you do this and get to 3.2 with Starfall you can go ahead and continue the ADDons you like . V4 is coming soon with up to date files and updates and with USB_Loader support
wink.gif

morpheus9394

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
morpheus9394 said:
Hello again,

Thanks in advance.
just try it for a few times , for me it work in a couple of tries but I've done it so many times I'm used to it I guess
wink.gif
, B+1 should work

Thanks again Big Moe, pressing B+1 about 20 times eventually got it to work. Before I was only pressing it a couple of times before giving up.
My work is now complete. I am now play some games with peace of mind :-)

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
morpheus9394 said:
BIG MOE said:
morpheus9394 said:
Hello again,

Thanks in advance.
wink.gif
, B+1 should work

Thanks again Big Moe, pressing B+1 about 20 times eventually got it to work. Before I was only pressing it a couple of times before giving up.
My work is now complete. I am now play some games with peace of mind :-)
happy to hear that , enjoy it
wink.gif

MamaTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Big Moe!
I'm getting error #002 with Marble Saga: Kororinpa I checked the forums and it looks like there's a few ways to fix that. I wanted your professional opinion on what would best the best/easiest way? Hope things are starting to settle down a bit out there! Oh and by the way (* **** *** ***)
wink.gif

Flexa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hve a problem with using the twilight hack.
The Wii i want to hack is a 3.3J version and im using BIG MOE repack and correct save file.
I also have a JAP version of twilight princess. But it is not working i get the following error:

Jumping to 802191a0

Exception 0300 occurred!

R0..R7 R8..R15 R16..R23 R24..31

So could anyone help me with this?
Thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Flexa said:
The Wii i want to hack is a 3.3J version and im using BIG MOE repack and correct save file.
I also have a JAP version of twilight princess. But it is not working i get the following error:

Jumping to 802191a0

Exception 0300 occurred!

Thanks
did you use the original file or the one you have to rename according to your game disc data input ??

Flexa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
Flexa said:

Jumping to 802191a0

Exception 0300 occurred!

Thanks
did you use the original file or the one you have to rename according to your game disc data input ??

I used your repack, but i downloaded the twilight hack from http://hbc.hackmii.com/download/ and put those on my SD card and it worked like a charm.
The rest of your repack works perfect ! Cheers

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Flexa said:
BIG MOE said:
Flexa said:

Jumping to 802191a0

Exception 0300 occurred!

Thanks

I used your repack, but i downloaded the twilight hack from http://hbc.hackmii.com/download/ and put those on my SD card and it worked like a charm.
The rest of your repack works perfect ! Cheers
great to know buddy , thanks for sharing joyful success with the community
wink.gif

LanzeraND

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big MOE,

I love you tutorials and they have worked flawlessly!

Are you going to introduce Preloader instead of Starfall at some point?
How about the addition of the FW 4.0 files?

Just wondering.

Thanks for all the help!

LanzeraND

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
LanzeraND said:
Big MOE,

I love you tutorials and they have worked flawlessly!

Are you going to introduce Preloader instead of Starfall at some point?
How about the addition of the FW 4.0 files?

Just wondering.

Thanks for all the help!

LanzeraND
I have delayed V4 for that reason actually , many changes in the Apps and configurations that varies from 3.2 to 4.0 and though 4.0 been stable for about a week with Preloader 0.29 so far but still not %100 confident with it's protection yet and it's patches makes me worry up to a point , however if the user wanna upgrade to 4.0 introducing Preloader 0.29 will be the only answer for now , as far as 3.2 will still a Starfall win for sure , and this will be accompanied with the choosing USBLoader and the other Extras of tweaks and addons
wink.gif

QUOTE(angela.rasmussen @ Apr 23 2009, 06:35 AM) Thanks. Great step by step instructions. I was able to follow them and can now play backup games.
you are very welcome , enjoy your games and stay tuned for V4 coming soon
wink.gif
good luck

Dachamp007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im up to step three... (3-ios downgrader) Every time i load it, I just get a blank screen and have to shut down the wii.. Any ideas?? Im not sure what ios im at... Im currently at 3.4u have hbc installed and the first two steps completed in the guide.... I really dont wanna go any further to 4-cios downgrade because im still pretty new at the wii softmod scene. any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Edit - I looked at the hbc and found out that im running ios36 v12.18, which one am i shottin for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work