Hacking How To Hack Wii Console For Dummies /Easy Installer

phillip718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Wiishop and IOS51 Installation:

1- Go to HBC and run (6-IOS51 Installer) and please say yes to installing IOS51 and yes to
patching a fix but No to the Wii Shop Channel.
2- Go to HBC and run (7-Wiishop Installer) this will get Wiishop channel working for you.
-----------------------------------------------------

At IOS51 Installer, when i loaded it, it started installing something by itself and then i just ran wiishop installer, should this happen?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
phillip718 said:
*Wiishop and IOS51 Installation:

1- Go to HBC and run (6-IOS51 Installer) and please say yes to installing IOS51 and yes to
patching a fix but No to the Wii Shop Channel.
2- Go to HBC and run (7-Wiishop Installer) this will get Wiishop channel working for you.
-----------------------------------------------------
I think you are asking about say yes , yes , no , ok ignore that please cause it is done automatically for you now
wink.gif
, just run the installer
wink.gif
good luck and regards .

phillip718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also when i run 8-cIOS_Installer Gamma it says custom ios installed sucessfully but it also says "Reading"IOS36-64-v1042.wad".please wait ... ERROR! (ret=-1)" and when i run backup launcher i get dvd read error 324 =( (I've tried different games, used sony and memorex dvd-r's, and written with imgburn on 2x,3x, and 4x speeds.) Please tell me how to fix this.

phillip718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind I used the network installation thingy and now it works! THANK SOOOO MUCH =D i've been trying at this for days following other guides and it finally works! THANK YOOOOU!!!! =D

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
phillip718 said:
Nevermind I used the network installation thingy and now it works! THANK SOOOO MUCH =D i've been trying at this for days following other guides and it finally works! THANK YOOOOU!!!! =D
at the beginning of the tutorial I said always use internet installation when prompts if you are installing any WADs , cool you figured it out , happy it worked for you and you are up and running
wink.gif
enjoy and you are more than welcome
wink.gif
peace

moneymike89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a little off topic but maybe somebody can help me i fully installed the softmod, burned a few wii games (worked perfectly)

now my problem is burning gamecube games, when i download the games they come in 15 different rar files and i just don't know how to burn them, i've tried so many things (burning as a data dvd, extracting all the rar files but then the files are too large to fit on the dvd, puting all of the files as an iso file, they all end up giving me this error "ERROR : no DVD (n)")

im soooooooooooooo loooossst can somebody help me

the closest i got to burning a gamecube game was when i found the legend of zelda : collectors edition as a single iso file but the backup launcher showed me this : Read ERROR : (366)

please im begging sombody lol i need help i wasted like 10 dvd's already trying to do this . thank you in advanced

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
moneymike89 said:
This is a little off topic but maybe somebody can help me i fully installed the softmod, burned a few wii games (worked perfectly)

now my problem is burning gamecube games, when i download the games they come in 15 different rar files and i just don't know how to burn them, i've tried so many things (burning as a data dvd, extracting all the rar files but then the files are too large to fit on the dvd, puting all of the files as an iso file, they all end up giving me this error "ERROR : no DVD (n)")

im soooooooooooooo loooossst can somebody help me

the closest i got to burning a gamecube game was when i found the legend of zelda : collectors edition as a single iso file but the backup launcher showed me this : Read ERROR : (366)

please im begging sombody lol i need help i wasted like 10 dvd's already trying to do this . thank you in advanced
keep all these ( rar Files ) in one folder and be sure to have winrar installed in your system and double click one of these RARs to see the original file collected by Winrar and give a directory to extract to and you will see your original file there when it's done ( in your case XXXXXX.ISO ) where ( xxxxxx = File Name ) and use the proper way to burn
wink.gif
however you still need to have GC Launcher installed in your Wii where actually my Installer doesn't have yet , it will be in v4 coming the end of march , but there many threads talking about it in the front page , good luck
wink.gif

ouidad

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello,

i have softmode my wii
Its runnig good but with ntsc games i get green screen

Wath do i do wrong??

Help please

Thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ouidad said:
hello,

i have softmode my wii
Its runnig good but with ntsc games i get green screen

Wath do i do wrong??

Help please

Thanks
HD Cables will solve your problem , or change the settings to like ( force NTSC ) or ( Force pal 60 ) and so on to get the right config for the game and your TV set and right that config on the back of the disc so you don't have to do it every time you wanna play the game
wink.gif

Chouzan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having problems at just about every step of this installation, so I hope I haven't broken anything...
The Zelda hack/HBC install went fine, then, when attempting to run Wad Manager 1.3, all I got was a black screen. I tried it a few times, then tried letting it sit for about 10 minutes. I looked around and found another version of Wad Manager 1.3 that worked.

Using that version of 1.3, I installed the first wad pack fine. Then, I had error -1305 installing the fix. I attempted to use AnyTitleDeleter, and had an error ("Ticket delete failed (No ticket?) -102 -Deleting title file /blah blah blah.... Error ! ISFS_Delete(ret =-102)"). I decided to try cIOS unstallers, and both of them just black screen as the original Wad Manager 1.3 did... My wii firmware is 3.4U, if that matters, and I'm fairly stuck.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Chouzan said:
I seem to be having problems at just about every step of this installation, so I hope I haven't broken anything...
The Zelda hack/HBC install went fine, then, when attempting to run Wad Manager 1.3, all I got was a black screen. I tried it a few times, then tried letting it sit for about 10 minutes. I looked around and found another version of Wad Manager 1.3 that worked.

Using that version of 1.3, I installed the first wad pack fine. Then, I had error -1305 installing the fix. I attempted to use AnyTitleDeleter, and had an error ("Ticket delete failed (No ticket?) -102 -Deleting title file /blah blah blah.... Error ! ISFS_Delete(ret =-102)"). I decided to try cIOS unstallers, and both of them just black screen as the original Wad Manager 1.3 did... My wii firmware is 3.4U, if that matters, and I'm fairly stuck.
ok first of all when using WMv1.3 you should install IOS16 not a Wad Pack ???? and after that to install cIOS_Fix you chould use CustomWadManager referred to it as CWM and it should install the cIOS_Fix , to have no errors please read the instructions thoroughly so you will not have problems to blame it on the installer , and I hope you haven't broken anything as you wished
wink.gif
, so try CWM and install cIOS_Fix and post the results back please
wink.gif

Chouzan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Chouzan said:

ok first of all when using WMv1.3 you should install IOS16 not a Wad Pack ???? and after that to install cIOS_Fix you chould use CustomWadManager referred to it as CWM and it should install the cIOS_Fix , to have no errors please read the instructions thoroughly so you will not have problems to blame it on the installer , and I hope you haven't broken anything as you wished
wink.gif
, so try CWM and install cIOS_Fix and post the results back please
wink.gif

Sorry if I was unclear, I was trying to run cIOS fix in the CWM when I got the -1035 error. I just tried it again and get the same error: >> Installing title... ERROR! (ret = -1035).

It was in attempts to fix this error that I'd tried AnyTitleDeleter/cIOS Uninstallers (v1.1 & 1.0).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro