XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
TECstarINC said:
TECstarINC said:
QUOTE said:
*Wiishop and IOS51 Installation:

1- Go to HBC and run (6-IOS51 Installer) and please say yes to installing IOS51 and yes to
patching a fix but No to the Wii Shop Channel.
2- Go to HBC and run (7-Wiishop Installer) this will get Wiishop channel working for you.
at this point i get stuck at your "How To Hack Wii Console For Dummies /Easy Installer" guide

cause when i start up 6-IOS51 al i get is a wii-mote not connecting to my wii anymore and a black screen with patchmii 0.1 by.....
at wiishop the same

whats the problem here?

plz help

fuck now my beta loader wont work either
WTF!

ok easy out on the lang buddy , there is nothing we can't solve here , first tell me some more info first please ?? like what system menu were you running and what did you do till this error happened !!! and I'll solve your problem if you don't panic
wink.gif

QUOTE(blueyes @ Dec 14 2008, 10:04 PM)
Thank's a lot Big Moe you have a fantastic man!
bow.gif

Your guide is magnific!

I've modded a 3.4 Wii firmware and install loader 0.3 Gamma by Wiigator!!

Thank a lot for your work!

grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

cool man I'm happy for you , enjoy it
wink.gif

well bout my language
im dutch and the f word is normal in our language , so sorry
tongue.gif

but i followed all your steps because i only got beta running
this morning i played mario kart and when i posted it it said disk error at the mario kart
ohmy.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
QUOTE said:
well bout my language
im dutch and the f word is normal in our language , so sorry
tongue.gif

but i followed all your steps because i only got beta running
this morning i played mario kart and when i posted it it said disk error at the mario kart
ohmy.gif

it's ok buddy ,so you are at 3.2 yet or higher system menu (3.3 3.4) ??

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using a WiiKey V1 in my 3.2E Wii, I have already installed the homebrew channel along time ago and just yesterday it auto updated itself to the latest version. I have now installed Starfall and used the Wii shop and Iso51 wad (selected yes to the first 2 options and then 'no' to the wii shop). After this I installed the ciso for animal crossing, I am just woundering what was/is the need for the iso51 installation??, as all the latest games seemed to still run/load fine on my system. Now that i've installed iso51 will digitally signed discs no longer load?

MamaTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering if I'm doing something wrong? I have followed Mig Moe's tutorial (Bowing to the hack master helper!!) and got everything up and running great. As far as trying to play backup games though I'm having trouble. I have 3 games, 1. Animal Crossing Pal version (My system is NTSC) and if I force NTSC it works great. Games 2&3 Big Brain Academy & Music (both Pal) won't work. Same burner using Sony DVD-R media, burning at speed 4. When I try and run them through the channel I can see the safety strap screen but the screen rolls or flips very fast. When I go in to HBC and run it through the loader in there I just get a solid green screen. I've tried forcing NTSC on them as well but no luck. Where I d/l the backups the comments say they work fine. Is there anything else I should have loaded or a different way I should be trying to load them?
Thanks!

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
have you tried softchip.?i have a game which freezes with wiigator's but works fine with softchip

MamaTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bebs said:
have you tried softchip.?i have a game which freezes with wiigator's but works fine with softchip

Just tried that, it goes to the green screen as well. Thanks for the suggestion though!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
lettuce said:
I'm using a WiiKey V1 in my 3.2E Wii, I have already installed the homebrew channel along time ago and just yesterday it auto updated itself to the latest version. I have now installed Starfall and used the Wii shop and Iso51 wad (selected yes to the first 2 options and then 'no' to the wii shop). After this I installed the ciso for animal crossing, I am just woundering what was/is the need for the iso51 installation??, as all the latest games seemed to still run/load fine on my system. Now that i've installed iso51 will digitally signed discs no longer load?

this Ios51 is part of 3.3 update and needed for WiiMii channel and WiiShop channel as file system tree structure , and your signed discs should work fine
wink.gif

MamaTJ said:
Wondering if I'm doing something wrong? I have followed Mig Moe's tutorial (Bowing to the hack master helper!!) and got everything up and running great. As far as trying to play backup games though I'm having trouble. I have 3 games, 1. Animal Crossing Pal version (My system is NTSC) and if I force NTSC it works great. Games 2&3 Big Brain Academy & Music (both Pal) won't work. Same burner using Sony DVD-R media, burning at speed 4. When I try and run them through the channel I can see the safety strap screen but the screen rolls or flips very fast. When I go in to HBC and run it through the loader in there I just get a solid green screen. I've tried forcing NTSC on them as well but no luck. Where I d/l the backups the comments say they work fine. Is there anything else I should have loaded or a different way I should be trying to load them?
Thanks!

it sound more like a media issue to me , cause animal crossing is working means that the setup is right
wink.gif
, could be a bad ISO or a bad media , but to be on the safe side try another game and personally I recommend an NTSC game unless it's not available then go for PAL
wink.gif

QUOTE(bebs @ Dec 15 2008, 11:12 PM)

Softchip is great as well but compatibility is the same as far as I know , it's a matter of Media , I recommend Verbatim with Imgburn and 4x speed burning , I have about 167 games with out any problems
wink.gif

gk365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been waiting awhile, but finally decided to give this a try. I installed per Big Moe's instructions (Thanks you!!). TPH and HBC installed no problems. I already have 3.2 on my wii so I skipped the downgrade section. I did have a problem with the cIOS installer, it would not install with WAD installation but was successful with the Network install.

Anyway finished the other steps but the backup loader only works on some games, but I get disk error 324 when I try to use Summer Sports, Sonic and Lego Indiana Jones.

Worked with Boom Blox and Mario strikers. I used Verbatim +R with book type set all burned the same. Why only some of my games work and not others?

Also I don’t think they are “patched”; not really sure what that means.

Thanks!

dogimed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get some help please. I'm trying to get TvC to work but it's giving me a black screen with Japanese text. Not sure what I did wrong. I'm using DVD+R, does it have to be DVD-R?

Edit : Nevermind, got it to work. I didn't patch it this time, just straight up burned it. I also used Verbatim DVD+R Instead of Ridata, not sure if that's what caused it to work.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
gk365 said:
I have been waiting awhile, but finally decided to give this a try. I installed per Big Moe's instructions (Thanks you!!). TPH and HBC installed no problems. I already have 3.2 on my wii so I skipped the downgrade section. I did have a problem with the cIOS installer, it would not install with WAD installation but was successful with the Network install.

Anyway finished the other steps but the backup loader only works on some games, but I get disk error 324 when I try to use Summer Sports, Sonic and Lego Indiana Jones.

Worked with Boom Blox and Mario strikers. I used Verbatim +R with book type set all burned the same. Why only some of my games work and not others?

Thanks!

install Waninkoko ios36 rev7 the latest release it should fix the problem
wink.gif

JSPK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting DVD Error 324.

It says I have IOS249. I followed through the steps twice. Please help, thanks.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
JSPK said:
I keep getting DVD Error 324.

It says I have IOS249. I followed through the steps twice. Please help, thanks.

install IOS36 rev7 from waninkoko and it should solve error 324 , unless your Wii doesn't like your DVD media discs
wink.gif

JSPK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I installed it and my game works.

I burned a Memorex DVD-R w/ 4x and it didn't work, but I burned it again 8x and it worked.

gk365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
gk365 said:

Thanks!

install Waninkoko ios36 rev7 the latest release it should fix the problem
wink.gif

Just tried to install ios36 rev7, everything seem to install ok. However, still no luck on those games. Is there something else I could try?

gk365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works, it works! As I mentioned even after installing Waninkoko rev7 some games did not work. Turns out I had to re-burn my non working games at 8x (Lego Indiana needed to be burned at 12x). I originally burned them at 6x. I didn’t think that the burn speed would be part of the problem but I guess it was. So now the backups that I have all work.

Thanks tutorial, installer and help!!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
gk365 said:
It works, it works! As I mentioned even after installing Waninkoko rev7 some games did not work. Turns out I had to re-burn my non working games at 8x (Lego Indiana needed to be burned at 12x). I originally burned them at 6x. I didn’t think that the burn speed would be part of the problem but I guess it was. So now the backups that I have all work.

Thanks tutorial, installer and help!!

cool I'm glad it all worked , enjoy , and you welcome buddy
wink.gif

hymner

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Big MOE,

New rookie for the soft hacking on Wii. Some question about cIOS.

Current version on my Wii is 3.3U. HBC installed, and I think it's 8.
If I want to install Gamma, I have to downgrade to 3.2 and install the cIOS249, right? Could I install cIOS249 on 3.3U?

Thanks,

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hymner said:
Hi Big MOE,

New rookie for the soft hacking on Wii. Some question about cIOS.

Current version on my Wii is 3.3U. HBC installed, and I think it's 8.
If I want to install Gamma, I have to downgrade to 3.2 and install the cIOS249, right? Could I install cIOS249 on 3.3U?

Thanks,

it's better to downgrade and get Starfall installed
wink.gif

hymner

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you, Big MOE! Already installed all in my Wii, downgraded, Starfall installed, cIOS installed, Backup Launcher working smoothly and having Wario Shake running!!! Thank you for your patient and help!

I still have couple questions about the 6 - IOS51 and video playback during playing game:
- When I installed the IOS51, no option for me to choose YES or NO for installing or patching or anything else. It's not like your process. Is it possible that I missed something?

- When I am playing game, there is delays in video playback. The game function works well, only anima has glitch. How can I fix it?

Thanks again!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
hymner said:
Thank you, Big MOE! Already installed all in my Wii, downgraded, Starfall installed, cIOS installed, Backup Launcher working smoothly and having Wario Shake running!!! Thank you for your patient and help!

I still have couple questions about the 6 - IOS51 and video playback during playing game:
- When I installed the IOS51, no option for me to choose YES or NO for installing or patching or anything else. It's not like your process. Is it possible that I missed something?

- When I am playing game, there is delays in video playback. The game function works well, only anima has glitch. How can I fix it?

Thanks again!

you welcome buddy , and no you didn't miss nothing that means the IOS51 was already set and it's all good , as far as Wario Shake game it does have a bet lag of video this dew to gamma loader running games at x3 speed not x6 but it only effect a couple of games including the one you playing
wink.gif
so don't worry about it hopefully a newer release will solve this issue
wink.gif
regards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo