Spectremint

Trophies
Website
spectremint.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Just a few pointers:
1 ) video guides in general aren't very good due to the fact that they aren't updated frequently, and are generally harder to assist with in some cases
2 ) isn't this technically piracy related? while the internet channel was free, it's most likely still under copyright, so sharing this guide may be against the rules

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wouldn't it be better to ban video tutorials for the reason mentioned above? So many people here made mistakes or bricked their devices because of them that they shouldn't be allowed here imo.

legoman77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a few pointers:
1 ) video guides in general aren't very good due to the fact that they aren't updated frequently, and are generally harder to assist with in some cases
2 ) isn't this technically piracy related? while the internet channel was free, it's most likely still under copyright, so sharing this guide may be against the rules
1) its just a wad, and unless it was a banner brick, which can be fixed by installing priiloader, than it shouldn't be a problem
2) wouldnt this also mean anyone who installs the system menu to something like dolphin is a pirate? most use nus downloader for that

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is free, but copyrighted. Nintendo only allows the channel to be downloaded via Shop Channel, which is closed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least as far as I know. Could be different in other countries than mine.

atoxique

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It is free, but copyrighted. Nintendo only allows the channel to be downloaded via Shop Channel, which is closed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

At least as far as I know. Could be different in other countries than mine.

Given that it's still on the Nintendo Update Server (NUS) I really don't think it'd matter if you grab it that way. And it *was* freeware to begin with. I haven't read its licence agreement but I doubt it says no to distributing it :P

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
NO ITS ABOUT USING DOP-MII TO GET A PREVIOUS VERSION THAT HAS YOUTUBE XL (not actually angry, i just like to type uppercase sometimes)
I am very sorry,I did not read the post above from you.:)

If I remember,that Version you have was discontinued in 2015 so not sure this work....😢

Last Information I have found:

Striim Network planned on supporting this channel in the future, but development was halted when Striim Network was merged with WiiLink24. It is currently unknown if WiiLink24 will continue development of this channel.

https://wii.fandom.com/wiki/YouTube

KaydeGRules

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am very sorry,I did not read the post above from you.:)

If I remember,that Version you have was discontinued in 2015 so not sure this work....😢

Last Information I have found:

Striim Network planned on supporting this channel in the future, but development was halted when Striim Network was merged with WiiLink24. It is currently unknown if WiiLink24 will continue development of this channel.

https://wii.fandom.com/wiki/YouTube
Well I Saw A Youtube Video Called: YouTube On Wii By Perer Knetter, So It May Still Be Possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: