Hacking How to get instruments to work with Rock Band and GH:WT through USB Lo

turok4n64

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running USB Loader GX, REV 10, and 4.1. Everytime I try to load Rock band 2 and GH:WT none of my instruments. What's the way to get this to work?

Thanks.

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think Rev10 has support for USB instruments. Try to update to Rev14.

What is your Wii's serial?

Gavry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Use a loader that properly supports the latest Hermes 222 and 223 cIOS's and use that with one of those.

I use Configurable Load with 223 as 36/38 and it works great.

D

Deleted-119707

like diviyl said. download waninkokos cios rev14. hopefully this should fix your problem.

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gavry said:
Use a loader that properly supports the latest Hermes 222 and 223 cIOS's and use that with one of those.

yep. do this. although USBloader + CFG doesnt work with indiana jones or ghost busters but GX does so.

Deviyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gavry said:

Since your Wii isn't a newer model, just installing the regular Rev14 should fix the problem. I wouldn't go through any more steps than necessary. =)

But if you're still having trouble after that, search around for the Hermes installer.

brand0dotcom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
Gavry said:

yep. do this. although USBloader + CFG doesnt work with indiana jones or ghost busters but GX does so.

uhh, i haven't used any other loader but usb loader cfg and neogamma. ghostbusters works perfectly fine with both.. the ghostbusters problem is definitely not a loader specific problem. be careful, you can mislead people.

Kaleph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ghostbusters and Indy both work flawlessly on my system using CfgUSBloader so yeh that information is wrong. Both great games btw =)

K

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like how these earbuds put on a light show like PAIR ME PAIR ME