• Replies 12

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it is a PAL one then you would have to use enigmah video switcher to set it to a mode where it could.

Otherwise yeah it should be an option in dashboards and emulators if you are using component cables. I tend to favour XBMC for dashes so I am not sure where it is in EvoX but all the emulators and programs I ever used had it located in an obvious part of the options should they have supported it at all.

LoggerMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a PAL xbox. I bought this adaptor for it that let you use component cables to get HD, worked a treat. Can't really remember what it was called, I just remember that they were kind of hard to find.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I'm sorry I have no where else to go but how do I get HD on my modded Original Xbox? It currently has the EvoX dashboard on it but when I boot my xbox up with the game eject button, I can install other dashes. I am using a component cable and I seem to have no Microsoft dashboard! Please help! I dont think I have any original files besides xboxdash.xbe which I can't seem to run on my xbox

• Evolution X Dashboard
• NTSC
• Have Component cables
• Can't seem to get back to Original Microsoft Dashboard

NVM

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got a copy of me own C and E drive available.
It has UnleashX installed on the C drive including a patched MS dash where you can boot into.

Thing is, you need to back up your own C and E drive with an FTP program and then copy in mine.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
The topic raises a good question. I don't know much about MS dash features duplicated by other dashes.
Among other things, it's also (obvious to say) the standard method to change the system clock, game language, widescreen mode...

Bry12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an answer for your problem if you are still looking

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Accidentally hit send on my last post.

ANYHOW. You need to download XBMC and FTP it to your xbox. You can then launch XBMC, go into settings, and changed your Xbox to HD from there without the use of the original dash. That is exactly how I did it.

Hope this helps

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...