How to get game stuff when you're BROKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juskin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're probably saying in your head this is a scam, but it's far from it.

It's this site that let's you earn points which are like money online that eventually add up to enough for a wii, 360, or ps3 game, or even wii controller, or even wii points card.

If you don't like the prizes they have you can even message them with the prize you want, so everyone wins.

So you're wondering how you get these points? Simple, basically fill out surveys and once you complete all the requirements for the surveys such as confirming links in an email you are instantly rewarded points. The reason why this can't be a scam is because you don't have to do credit card offers or paypal offers, you can just do the free offers so there's no way they can steal your money.

You're also probably worried about spam, well the solution to that is unsubscribing to sites you no longer want on your mailing list.

Feel free to try it out for yourself at this link!

http://www.prizerebel.com/

It's definatley worth a try, if you don't believe me get enough points for a cheap item that won't take too long to get enough points for, and it will be mailed to you.

I hope some of you enjoy it, and feel free to ask me questions.

Link edited to remove referral. -mthrnite

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
WHAT AN EXCELLENT FIRST POST!

You break these. Next time, why don't you try reading them?
wink.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to advertise the site in your sig (read the forum rules about sig size and content.) Otherwise, this looks like you're fishing for click-throughs or something. Link changed to main site, and topic closed. If you have any questions that aren't answered in our forum rules, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.
-mthr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: