Homebrew How to fix Yellow Screen of Death - Atmosphere Sleep Mode?

Hawtie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an unpatched switch, with the latest versions of Hekate, Atmosphere, and the works all loaded and working seemingly well.
I followed the Github Guide to the T and have atmosphere working.

The problem (reproducible) is whenever the switch goes into Sleep Mode I get a bright blank yellow screen on the switch screen. The only way to get rid of it is to force shutdown the switch for 10 seconds.

Any idea what would cause this? Any insight would be appreciated.

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dang, idk but I'd try starting over again. I wouldn't have bothered to give such a mediocre answer, but this question has been up for a while with no response.

Either delete all the CFW files (atmosphere and sept folders) or reformat and try again. Making sure everything is from the correct source and the latest files. Good luck.

PS: I used sdsetup (google it) for the files when I first started and it worked fine. You could try that.

I've changed the setup to chainload fusee-primary with hekate, but that mainly for using Tinfoil nsp installer. You probably don't need to worry about that yet.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
There has been reports of Switch having this kind of problems over the years, but on non-hacked consoles and it is due to the use of unofficial docks.

Being this the case of a modified console, it looks like you mostly forgot to install/patch/update a component, of you are using homebrew with version that are not compatible between them.
A girl around here had a similar problem in the past, maybe checking the thread would give you some tips?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2