Hacking Question How to fix Rienx can'tplay allgame today this software need toclose error

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To his credit though, even though his english is bad, at least he is willing to follow instructions
(i.e. being told to run H2testw, then being told to run FakeFlashTest after that)

That's better than most native english speakers here who like to ask for help, but are too lazy to follow instructions (and most even straight up disappear after their initial question).

Even I myself wouldn't have ran FakeFlashTest, especially after having spent over 45 mins. running H2testw, when the main reason given to me was that "I should use a newer program". But he did, and that (accidentally) helped solve his problem.

sorry my bad english
And he did apologize. :P

Reactions: V6gt34xx

V6gt34xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
It's not the end after i connect wifi update in menu format i can use 256gb exfat but i can't run recovery mode cfw it's back to ofw5.1

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's not a true test that's why, you need to fill the card then read the data back for a true test of it's capacity.
FakeFlashTest was designed to test for these 'fake' memory devices. It does not test every bit of every byte, it just looks for missing chunks of memory and so is much faster than other tests.

H2TESTW will fill up the empty, unused space on the UFD with large files. The test can take 4-8 hours to test a good 16GB drive and considerably longer if it is faulty.

SimonMKWii

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yuia thuiaftg ftaa'n su gh'usa un angftuth thu''athsftx.
I't a laun 'aagung xuia' thus!

(btw. you should try to learn english before writing a thread. That's a pain to read)
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Gnaiihyar nawgah'n nnnbug chtenff, vulgtlagln vulgtmor Cthulhu ch' cathg y-vulgtm f'gof'nn phlegeth orr'e mnahn', ph'shogg vulgtlagln Hastur ilyaa lloig ah ngnog shogg. Phlegeth ehye k'yarnakyar wgah'n vulgtmoth ooboshu naflgrah'n fm'latgh zhro, tharanak gof'nn ehye y-mg n'ghft kadishtu phlegeth ilyaa, s'uhnoth grah'n naflilyaa lw'nafhog nnnn'gha 'ainyth h'ron. C'bthnk phlegeth hlirgh cCthulhu eeoth y-sgn'wahl ehyeor gof'nn, naooboshu naflHastur stell'bsna ilyaa mnahn'og ebunma vulgtlagln Dagon, 'bthnk nnnHastur gof'nn kn'a s'uhn nnnhlirgh. Lw'nafh hai shogg gnaiih hupadgh lloig phlegeth nnnYoggoth gnaiih fhtagn goka 'ai wgah'n shagg, wgah'n Azathoth R'lyeh gebog nghai yaor r'luh ron nw fhtagn sgn'wahloth mg.

V6gt34xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
After i install update last firmware i use rcmclip hax right joycon again and copy new cfw reinix and payload again it work thank you every body.
20180907_195741.jpg

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well you can run OFW just by not booting RCM. But it's risky since you might get a ban if you installed a NSP file or such.

Reactions: V6gt34xx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0