ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you want to use the game thru the disc channel, patch the disc (refer to 1st post to know how)
If you can't find the key.bin, or the WiiScruber or Trucha Signer are just to dificult for you, use the launcher Gamma002fix_r2 or the SoftChip_R73 (refer to 1st post of this thread to download them)

How to use the Gamma002fix_r2??? If you know how to use the HBC then you know that ALL of the aplications must be on SD:/apps folder example for this IF you need it

Oh! I've downloaded the Gamma002fix_r2.rar file on the first post, and I double clicked it and exctracted to the Desktop of my PC, then I re-name the .dol file to boot.dol and open my SD then double click the apps folder and.... Oh! the folder is open now and there is a folder called Backup Launcher, what would happend if I double click it......*click - click*......Oh my god!! it opened, and there is a boot.dol file, what should I do now....geez!! this is so Damn hard.......I KNOW!!! I'll hit GBATemp to ask what should I do next..............to be continued.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
i patched the disc as instructed but still hit black screen when loading through disc channel, not sure what i am missing.

downgraded to 3.2U
patched with WiiScrubber (removed 002, forced language to Japanese)

when booted through GeckoOS it works, but when booting through disc channel i get a blank black screen.

installed IOS55 through wad manager

now when booted through disc channel i get a black screen with the eject disc and power down error.

installed IOS53 and the same result.

cannot uninstall both IOS55 or IOS53 via wad manager. get an error.

when booting the game through GeckoOS i get 2 thin black bars on the left and right side. the game does not fill up the screen. is this normal? or is this a side-effect of the GeckoOS?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mixinluv2u said:
i patched the disc as instructed but still hit black screen when loading through disc channel, not sure what i am missing.

downgraded to 3.2U
patched with WiiScrubber (removed 002, forced language to Japanese)

when booted through GeckoOS it works, but when booting through disc channel i get a blank black screen.

installed IOS55 through wad manager

now when booted through disc channel i get a black screen with the eject disc and power down error.

installed IOS53 and the same result.

cannot uninstall both IOS55 or IOS53 via wad manager. get an error.

when booting the game through GeckoOS i get 2 thin black bars on the left and right side. the game does not fill up the screen. is this normal? or is this a side-effect of the GeckoOS?
uninstall with Anytitledeleter

was its official IOS55 or trucha bug?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have Bleach patched and 1:1 and both are working well, the 1:1 was tested with Gamma002fix_r2, and the patched thru the disc channel, only have IOS55 installed, but some say it is not necessary...!!
wtf.gif

If he was on 3.3 before 3.2 maybe he still need to aply IOS Downgrader 1.0

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lazaro Rocha said:
kytran said:
anyone who has the game working getting game glitches occuring while doing races or driving around city?

its like the car is moving faster than it can load and it stops to load up the map.
not sure if anyone else is getting this
This has ocurred with my game sometimes. Invoke but not much.

hehe well im stuck at a race about 50% into the game... and its a tollbooth race.. and im getting glitched to the ground and then it resets me and i run out of time

wondering if its the copy or possible DISC speed?

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
I have Bleach patched and 1:1 and both are working well, the 1:1 was tested with Gamma002fix_r2, and the patched thru the disc channel, only have IOS55 installed, but some say it is not necessary...!!
wtf.gif

If he was on 3.3 before 3.2 maybe he still need to aply IOS Downgrader 1.0
ran it through the IOS Downgrader and still getting the same eject disc and power down error (when booting through the disc channel).

rivera_129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ive done all that but wen i load it from homebrew channel it gives me some dsi exception error wit a bunch of numbers and letter and this is the same with the softchip loader wit the oo2 fix

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ant22 said:
hay wiisel your link dosent work

Always, Always, Always check the first post while I am the OP, it'll be up-to -date always as long as I am alive, the HBC friendly .dol is in the first post, actually is the first Download Link

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
rivera_129 said:
ive done all that but wen i load it from homebrew channel it gives me some dsi exception error wit a bunch of numbers and letter and this is the same with the softchip loader wit the oo2 fix

Where did you download the .dol from??

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
wtf.gif

same here ive tried just about every method now that works for me IOS55 is a must to boot from disc channel the only thing that need to be fixed if possible is the freeze on force/patch PAL
theres so many ways of booting this game now im surprised so many are having trouble the PAL only users that get stuck on the freeze is understandable but its already been mentioned. I think any problems people get now are just through being too lazy to read.
I will go fiddle with Softchip settings now but im pretty sure this game will not work with PAL video

edit
Ive removed the link maybe then people will start reading at the beginning
the xml can be copy n pasted into another

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NFS-UC patched and works with Gamma002 also i have bleach without patch and works with gamma002. just thought i would throw that in there. is there a way to et Jap games to english? lol my japspeak sucks!!

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
Wiisel said:
same here ive tried just about every method now that works for me IOS55 is a must to boot from disc channel the only thing that need to be fixed if possible is the freeze on force/patch PAL
mmm... i get blank black screen when i don't have IOS55 installed, but i get the "eject disc and power down wii" error after i installed it. i am not sure what i did wrong.

i saw you mentioned earlier about a trucha bugged IOS55. are there 2 kinds?

Chan90

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i'm trying to load a burnt copy of bleach versus crusade through gecko os ( i have modchip), i installed the 3 IOS and patched the game using wii scrubber to remove the main.dol from the 2nd partition. Then using Wii Generic patcher to patch the #002 error and forced the language to japanese. i burned the game again, loading it through gecko os, it freezes all of a sudden, and i have no idea why, Can someone help me?

rivera_129

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ether2802 said:
rivera_129 said:

Where did you download the .dol from??
i downloaded it from the first page first link

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Chan90 said:
Hi i'm trying to load a burnt copy of bleach versus crusade through gecko os ( i have modchip), i installed the 3 IOS and patched the game using wii scrubber to remove the main.dol from the 2nd partition. Then using Wii Generic patcher to patch the #002 error and forced the language to japanese. i burned the game again, loading it through gecko os, it freezes all of a sudden, and i have no idea why, Can someone help me?

ehhh I didn't force the language to japanese on the GWP just removed the error 002 and then replaced it back on WScruber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: