Not open for further replies.

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
Arendo said:
Thanks, haven't tested it yet, since the readme file states something about IOS249, which I think I had to install with the homebrew + gamma package ? could this be true? and if so, what should I do then?

I have to change that comment doesn't make sense to me. (lol, i have written it...)

Install a IOS55 with IOS36 or IOS37 dip as IOS 248 for example and set SoftCjip to use IOS248.

PS: The text in the readme is of course a test if you really read it...

WiiPower, you left me kind of confused right now... should I try that? I'm not using SoftCjip (Chip?) to my knowledge... And how do I install IOS55 with IOS36 dip as IOS 248? Sounds like jibberish ... ?
tongue.gif

cucukshow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
OK NOW IS WORK

I AM FOLLOW STEPS FOR MAIN DOL AN THEN I MUST USED GAMMA002

ALSO I HAVING WIIKEY

PENIS LONG!!!!!!!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Arendo said:
WiiPower, you left me kind of confused right now... should I try that? I'm not using SoftCjip (Chip?) to my knowledge... And how do I install IOS55 with IOS36 dip as IOS 248? Sounds like jibberish ... ?
tongue.gif

Sorry i thought you are one of the softmod users. If you are, get my multi_cios_installer and SoftChip and try it.

maglat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiPower said:
AdamBrunt said:
modchip user with a stupid question ... where do I get IOS55 from and how do I install it ?

Try this Gecko OS if you get the 002 error:
http://rapidshare.com/files/175877147/Geck...2fixv3.zip.html

You can extract IOS55 from every game which needs it with Trucha Signer or WiiScrubber. You could extract it too with wufe, if you don't want to search the necessary key file(s).

Thx. Works great with my cyclowiz and nfs. Can anyone make a nice looking channel out of this?
That would be very nice and my personal perfect christmas gift

EDIT: Is it possible to make the GeckoOS autobootable?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
NeoRame said:
wiipower can you take a look here please wih sugar on top ;-)

If you ask me a question i can answer it. I can't follow the post there, if you tell me what it is you want and what you tried, i might be able to help you.

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
Arendo said:
tongue.gif

Sorry i thought you are one of the softmod users. If you are, get my multi_cios_installer and SoftChip and try it.

well, I am a softmod user, I've downgraded to 3.2E and installed the homebrew channel through the twilight hack and installed waninkoko's backup launcher gamma ...
so I never got to using softchip, and my searches on google result in some google code group thing, for which I can't find out much else then that it's a different backup launcher developing group or some kind of gathering for wiibrew developers?

EDIT: I've just found the gamma002fix_r2, thought it was a fix for my channel, but instead it's a new program
tongue.gif
nice, so I can delete the old backup launcher channel? however, it doesn't change anything... I'm starting to believe it's just the DVD... maybe IMGburn really is a crappy program...

anyway, the gamma002fix_r2, done by you WiiPower ?, does it mean we don't have to use the generic ISO patcher anymore? maybe I can fish my first backup from the garbage
wink.gif

EDIT 2: well that's funny, the one I threw away because of the 002 error, works perfect with gamma002fix_r2
tongue.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Arendo said:
well, I am a softmod user, I've downgraded to 3.2E and installed the homebrew channel through the twilight hack and installed waninkoko's backup launcher gamma ...
so I never got to using softchip, and my searches on google result in some google code group thing, for which I can't find out much else then that it's a different backup launcher developing group or some kind of gathering for wiibrew developers?

SoftChip is another backup launcher which works the way Gamma does, load a cIOS and then run the game. There are a few differences, one of these is that you can select the IOS you want to be started in SoftChip and in Gamma it's always IOS249. SoftChip was "born" in this forum, so if you can get infos about it anywhere, then it's here.

PS: I'm part of the SoftChip team

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
Arendo said:

SoftChip is another backup launcher which works the way Gamma does, load a cIOS and then run the game. There are a few differences, one of these is that you can select the IOS you want to be started in SoftChip and in Gamma it's always IOS249. SoftChip was "born" in this forum, so if you can get infos about it anywhere, then it's here.

PS: I'm part of the SoftChip team

Seems like you're part of every softmod team?
wink.gif
I noticed your name on the gamma002fix as well... Anyway, thanks, it works great now... It froze once in the past 2 hours, and recovered from that in about 3 seconds... the freezing is probably partially the game itself as the dvd...

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamer said:
Ok, here's the Gecko OS 002 FIX V3, from WiiPower. I just downloaded from rapidshare, but because it was only allowed to download 10 times, I uploaded it to mediafire if someone else wants it
biggrin.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq0mwztjwm

Note that I haven't tested it (yet) but djdynamite123 said it was working

do you need a modchip for this one to work because i dont have one and it didnt work for me

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
buby78 said:
Gamer said:
Ok, here's the Gecko OS 002 FIX V3, from WiiPower. I just downloaded from rapidshare, but because it was only allowed to download 10 times, I uploaded it to mediafire if someone else wants it
biggrin.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxq0mwztjwm

Note that I haven't tested it (yet) but djdynamite123 said it was working

do you need a modchip for this one to work because i dont have one and it didnt work for me

Yes, this isn't a backup loader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest...