Hacking How to dump Keys on CFW 8.1

• Thread starter Deleted-401606
  • Start date
  • Views 2,145
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted-401606

OP
I used Lockpick_RCM on the hakate boot menu before getting into emunand CFW. I am still missing master key 6 because apparently you need 8.1 FW but my sysnand is on FW 4.0.1. How do I get master key 6 or how do I launch Lockpick_RCM once I am booted into the CFW??

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Lockpick_RCM on the hakate boot menu before getting into emunand CFW. I am still missing master key 6 because apparently you need 8.1 FW but my sysnand is on FW 4.0.1. How do I get master key 6 or how do I launch Lockpick_RCM once I am booted into the CFW??
The only way to get the missing master keys is to either download the file somewhere online or update to 8.1.0.

You cannot boot Lockpick_RCM in Horizon since it's an RCM payload. If you want to use something from the homebrew launcher, use Lockpick instead.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
The only way to get the missing master keys is to either download the file somewhere online or update to 8.1.0.

You cannot boot Lockpick_RCM in Horizon since it's an RCM payload. If you want to use something from the homebrew launcher, use Lockpick instead.

lol. You mean the master keys aren't unique to my console? Just fucking lol @ my life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-