Hacking How to dump a game with uneek+di rev 96?

pfi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I've got a softmod wii and a clean one.
The softmod wii has got a broken DVD drive, for 1 month.
I would like to use casper and uneek+di to backup games using my clean Wii.

I can boot uneek+di without problem on my clean wii.
I can launch a game from the USB disk, using the Disk Channel ; pressing the (1), I can see my game list (from USB:/wbfs).
pressing (2) twice, I can see the neek2o system menu, then I can move into it with (+), (-) and the cross. I can see on this system menu, an option to load the DVD in the read DVD drive. I've pressed on it.

Right now, how to dump the game on my USB disk?
I've tried to go to the Disk Channel, then pressing (1) then (+), but the only effect is the swith of the channel (like for a 'normal' (+) ).

Could you help me please?

pfi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I will try.
For information, when I select in the uneek2o+di system menu (by pressing twice (2) ) the option "Load Disk", I can see my real Disk in the Disk Channel, and I can launch it.

pfi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
With uneek2o, without DI, my disk channel is like the real one. I can launch the game in the DVD drive, but I can't see games in my USB disk (in the folder wbfs)
Wiiflow can access (and play) games, but when I try to "install" a game, it crashes.
With uneek2o, the USB drive is knowed as the Nand, so I will try with sneek2o. Maybe Wiiflow will accept to install games.

pfi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@XFlak, Thank you for your message and for your tool ModMii.

With uneek2o, I noticed that during the "install" phase of a game, Wiiflow crashed. I investigated more about that, and I found these threads: http://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiflow-mod-and-emunand.333219/
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiflow-jumbo-plus-pack-by-abz.336543/

Even choosing the good cIOS, I noticed no progress on my system....
I changed my USB Disk, I right now it's working better, not prefect but better. I think that I need to find the good USB drive, right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later