1. godreborn

OP godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    you can delete them, but the ticket buckets may have several different .tik in them. twilight princess and crunchy roll are in the same one iirc. from what I've heard, those tickets should be deleted automatically after the NNiD is removed and you enter the eshop.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

wait a minute, I'm not sure if default apps' tickets are in there. it might be best just to leave it as is.

naddel81 likes this.
  2. naddel81

naddel81 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    but how to get brain age ticket removed so I can purchase and install it?

3. godreborn

United States
    I saw a EU brain age game in your list. it's listed twice. afaik, if the fake ticket occurs first, it will cause issues. I'm not sure if this applies to different regions, but it might due to the issues you're facing. I think your fake ticket is at 0x0 because of this.

4. FunThomas

FunThomas GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Gambia, The
    what if you make a factory reset, will not all be deleted and you have a fresh start ?

5. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Tickets persist, so a factory reset won't help. Naddel81's problem was worked around (in another thread) by purchasing a different title.

FunThomas likes this.
  6. KazeSX

KazeSX Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hola Mth2017, como lograste acceder a los directorios? he estado intentado toda la tarde y no logro acceder, me sale algo asi como "error listening directory/ could not retrieve directory listening"; igualmente no estoy usando CFW y quiero eliminar el fake tik de Mario Kart 8, de antemano gracias y perdon si estoy reviviendo un tema muerto.

7. Mth2017

Mth2017 Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Hola, Puede que tengas la version equivocada de ftpiieverywhere, me paso que estaba usando la version para Haxchi en vez de la version normal, y me estaba pasando lo mismo que a ti. asegurate de tener el correcto y intenta seguir los pasos del tutorial base del tema, y por lo que veo tuviste el mismo problema con los DLC de MK8, intenta seguir los mismos pasos que yo hice durante todo el tema. se que es algo tedioso pero creo que mejor ejemplo visual no te puedo dar. pero asegurate de leer todo detenidamente y no equivocarte.

Disculpa si no puedo ayudarte mas, este tema fue hace ya bastante tiempo, espero puedas resolverlo.

8. Feroz El Mejor

Feroz El Mejor GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    I love you both @Madridi and @godreborn!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I had my Smash Bros for. Wii U DLC bought (characters and stages) and I tried to install the costumes, with the bad luck of getting a crash, then my purchased DLC didn't worked, I had to search the tickets with Firezilla on the ftpiiu running mocha to make it work on the Wii U inside files, and they were like 1666kb or something, so I did the "DESEASED ISABELLA" HxD thing to fix two tickets and put them again on their place to fix it.

And it worked! Yaay!

I had broke this like in early april, and tried like 3 or 4 hours that day to fix it, with no solution... Until today that I did it quickly thanks to this post.

I hope that my post help someone too, because it was really hard to fix this without know how everything works.

Madridi and godreborn like this.
  9. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

United States
    How would someone go about removing a fake ticket system application....
    (So I guess at some point, I've managed to fake sign install the internet browser. Which while not a problem now, since I have fake signing anyways. It does make it a problem in the future if I plan to clean my system and give it to someone. Since well, no internet browser.)

10. godreborn

United States
    though I haven't tried it, I'd assume you'd do it in the same way. system applications prefix: 000500101

Madridi likes this.
  11. monkeyman4412

monkeyman4412 Gbatemp's moronic trash

United States
    I don't think title2sd dumps system applications, I'm using the keys.txt file to find the ticket for it. and well, I cannot find it.
    (or I missed something, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yep it doesn't dump system apps. I did a search for a game I owned (like mario kart 8) and it showed up in the keys.txt just fine. Do a search the same way (for internet browser), and it doesn't find anything. (I'm using notepad++ and using search function)
    Edit: just tried searching for miiverse and that doesn't show up either.
    Edit2: Mii maker also doesn't show up, if you had doubts about miiverse.

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Jul 30, 2018
  12. godreborn

United States
    hmm...maybe system tickets aren't located in the same place?

13. volker027

volker027 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hi godreborn,

i tried your workaround because i installed many games on my wii u on HDD but i have a problem with Mario Tennis Ultra Smash and Hyrule Warriors.
    I installed the games over Haxchi without Mocha wup installer gx2. I never get an error but when i start it it come to an update and then ill get the Error Code 105-3687.
    I tried a different User on my Wii U, a different Country and your method but it wont work.

What should i do? Do i have to clear my hole wii u and then delete all tickets?

I hope someone can help me?

Thx

Volker

14. godreborn

United States
    updates have their own tickets. the prefix number either ends with a c or an e (can't recall atm; dlc uses the other).

15. volker027

volker027 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hey,

at first thx for the fast answer. I did that too. i deleted and/or edited (with an Hex Editor) all tickets with a c or an e.
    Hmm maybe i have to set my wii u back to default :(

Do u have an other idea?

16. godreborn

United States
    is the update ticket on the system?

17. volker027

volker027 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    No its not on the system anymore. I deleted the normal and the update Ticket from both games
    Mario Tennis Ultra Smash and Haryle Warriors.

18. volker027

volker027 Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Can i try to delete all Tickets and reinstall all games? Is that possible or do i brick my wii u with it?

19. cearp

cearp 瓜老外
    Developer

Tuvalu
    the system will probaby be upset if you delete ALL tickets, including the system firmware ones.
    but if it's just apps and games sure.

20. godreborn

United States
    iirc, the system firmware tickets aren't located in the same place as normal tickets. I think I remember looking for them. if the wii u ticket website would work, it has the system ticket names. be sure you don't delete any of those. I don't think your system would brick, but those apps would no longer work. I'm remembering this from when people were downgrading the browser without its ticket.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Delete, Ticket,