Hacking How to create new PSN account without formatting VITA?

MetoMeto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ok so here's the thing...... sorry, Hello :)

Ok so a little background first:
I bought used vita, 1k model. It was already hacked and it had psn on it, loged on.
It has Henkaku 3.56 spoofed to 3.67. thats now! it had something older before.

I didn't know at the time that acc is linked to a memory card even though some games weren't official.
so i logged out, naturally, cause i wanted to make a new, my personal account. so i didn't know acc was linked to the
card and its content.
I logged out, and after that i wanted to create new but someone told me that than my MC would be wiped clean
because i'm making new account.
So i ended up NOT making one because i did not wanted to format the MC, hence deleting everything on it.

After couple of days after that my card got corrupted, i mean files etc, i was having problem, so i ended up wiping
everything up, formatting etc.
Now i cant really remember nor do i know how i hacked it again, people on Discord helped me, i was just following
instructions and it was one time only, but i do remember that after i formatted i needed the psn account that was on it
so i can continue hacking (it was 2 years ago i believe or so..perhaps). so i had a problem where i couldn't access
the account and i formatted and i couldn't hack it. So someone helped me to re-hack my vita without account, so they
did their "magic" and i had hacked vita without account, or at least not logged on at least.

Someone told me i vita still has that account on it, its linked to the memory card (sd2vita now, cause im using sd2vita since 5 days ago)
so if i create brand new account my card will be wiped out regardless if vita is RE-hacked without old account!

So my question is this:
-I want to have/create my OWN PSN account and to log on on my Vita in order to play games online and perhaps
buy some games but i want to KEEP current hack and content, home-brew adrenaline and everything intact, as it is
right now, i just want my own PSN.

Now... i saw somewhere "advanced account switcher" app and i presume thats what i need but i also read somewhere that some
pople are heving problems, especiall the ones who had same situation as mine.
So is this the app i wanna use and are there risks of loosing data buy doing it?

thanks!

MetoMeto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ok so i tried advanced acount manager anyway, i was prepared to break something, but nothing happened, i made psn account on my pc than just used AAC and signed in to my new account, and i went into settings also but than it asked me to update my vita which is a NO, cause i have hacked vita.

Any ideas?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can try account switcher. I don't know if the games are usable by both accounts, but that will eliminate the need to reformat the system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny