ROM Hack How to correct install and run *.cia DSIware games ?

coco11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I installed few games *.cia DSIware in N3DS with CFW reiNand but when I lauch any dsiware my N3DS has errer and not run. How to correct this issue ?

D

Deleted-379826

I installed few games *.cia DSIware in N3DS with CFW reiNand but when I lauch any dsiware my N3DS has errer and not run. How to correct this issue ?
Your twl firm is not patched either install some cias to patch it or the Better option is switch to luma3ds cfw because it automatically patched it and will be a lot better

coco11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Your twl firm is not patched either install some cias to patch it or the Better option is switch to luma3ds cfw because it automatically patched it and will be a lot better

How to switch my Nd3ds with reiNand to Luma? I have not so experience but I downgraded and installed reinand useing some Youtube instriction

D

Deleted-379826

How to switch my Nd3ds with reiNand to Luma? I have not so experience but I downgraded and installed reinand useing some Youtube instriction
Delete reinand files and then download Luma files and copy 3ds,Luma and luma3ds.dat to the root of your sd card

Reactions: MajinCubyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night