Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 165,197
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

ricosuave0922

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I extracted both files and kept backups. I changed the serial in the SecureInfo file and injected it and the downloaded nnid file in the OP. After rebooting I created a new NNID and went to friends list and it still says restricted. And yes I'm injecting into emunand. I have double checked and tried multiple times with the same result

Last edited by ricosuave0922,

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I extracted both files and kept backups. I changed the serial in the SecureInfo file and injected it and the downloaded nnid file in the OP. After rebooting I created a new NNID and went to friends list and it still says restricted. And yes I'm injecting into emunand. I have double checked and tried multiple times with the same result

Which CFW are you using?

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, let's see if anyone else have a similar problem. Last thing I would recommend is trying the latest rxTools nighlies. Don't know what else to try.

Dreis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can i change the Serial number of my emunand on new3ds to the S/N of my old 3ds?
so if i get banned, it will only affects my old 3ds and not my new one after i uninstall the new 3ds cfw

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i change the Serial number of my emunand on new3ds to the S/N of my old 3ds?
so if i get banned, it will only affects my old 3ds and not my new one after i uninstall the new 3ds cfw
Probably.
You'd probably be better off coming up with a new one though, so you don't get either of them banned.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Dreis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again,
So for plailect guide which uses updated SysNand,
is it safe to inject nnidsave.bin and secureinfo_A to the SysNand? ( as there is no emuNand anymore if I'm correct)
Thanks!

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi again,
So for plailect guide which uses updated SysNand,
is it safe to inject nnidsave.bin and secureinfo_A to the SysNand? ( as there is no emuNand anymore if I'm correct)
Thanks!
Yes, you can do that all you want. As long as you don't do that without a CFW, you're good.

I'm doing it with AuReiNAND, in fact.

Last edited by PF2M,
Reactions: Dreis

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just came up with a killer homebrew idea. It'd be like an NNID Switcher, with a few extra features. Here's how I think it should work:
  • The program can dump your SecureInfo_A.bin and nnidsave.bin file, zip them together, and rename it to a file like [username].nnid on your SD card.
  • The program can inject .nnid files to your NAND, and list the .nnid files on your SD card (maybe inside its own folder?) to be injected.
  • The program can clear your NNID by injecting a SecureInfo_A.bin with a randomized serial number and nnidsave.bin file, at the press of a few buttons.
  • The program can switch between the SysNAND and EmuNAND. (to support both a9lh and menuhax users)
  • The program can boot directly into Nintendo Network ID Settings. (Maybe)
I'd try to make this myself, but I know nothing about C++, and LPP3DS can't do anything with file-dumping. If anyone with knowledge in libctru would be interested in making something like this, let me know and I'll help in any way I can! (like visuals, icons, ideas, etc.)

D

Deleted User

Looks like I could fix my NNID this way. It got flagged as inactive when I formatted sysNAND to unlink my NANDs.

Reactions: PF2M

Hypnotizing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
May I ask how? I edited my secure_info file twice and both times I was still restricted from playing online.
In my case i just added one number to each digit in my original console id, if there was a 5 i put a 6 instead and so on, i did it a while ago so i dont remember if it has letters but its the same principle.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, did you also replace your NNID or did you just do the secure_info?
You should always change the NNIDInfo. If you get caught using one NNID on multiple SecureInfo_A files, bad stuff will happen.

Also, I did that by accident earlier and my 3DS flipped out and crashed. So there's that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCGzykqrsuM