Gaming How to burn/make DVD movies?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I have a couple of videos I want to burn to DVD. (The Dark Knight, Iron man, and FFVII Advent Children). How do I burn them to a DVD to use them on a DVD Player? Are there any apps I can use to accomplish this task? Thanks.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one called #1 DVD ripper. I think it has a burning feature. I also have one called Instant CD/DVD.
I think you can find some torrents. Just type in DVD ripper in your local torrent site.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded, as in "pirated?" What kind of files are they? I know Nero can burn them, if they are bup/ifo/etc., but if they are another format, I use WinAVI then burn with Nero(both are not free)

Becareful with converting on Nero, it told me once to check online to activate the convertor, but it told me I was using a pirated copy, then the fbi came in and kicked my ass to china, and took my laptop

lol, j/k nothing happened except going back to trial mode.
tongue.gif

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Copy X to DVD (VSO software) you add your avi(s) press convert , at the end it is going to ask you if you want to burn it , press yes put dvd and tada

Daihatsuboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For most DVD players, you'd have to convert your avis to something readable by the DVD players.

Converting to MPEG kills video and audio quality though.

I used a program called DVD Flick to burn some avis to play on DVD, however, it converts them to vob files which are annoying to deal with if you want to rip from the DVD in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::toot::hrth: