Homebrew Question How to build Awoo-Installer

CrAZONE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You may know about Awoo-installer. Amazing homebrew to install your NSP/NSZ/XCI or whatever. But what I really hate is all the anime bullshit and looking into the repo I found out that it should be pretty easy to remove/replace (logo and audio files). How can I build it? I have devkitpro, libnx and Plutonium required pacman packages. I'm on Arch Linux. make in the repo folder gives me few errors:

#comment this out if you are hacking on the code or compilation will take forever
#make --no-print-directory -C include/Plutonium -f Makefile lib
sdInstall.cpp
aarch64-none-elf-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/build/sdInstall.d -g -Wall -O2 -ffunction-sections -march=armv8-a+crc+crypto -mtune=cortex-a57 -mtp=soft -fPIE -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/ui -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/data -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/install -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/nx -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/nx/ipc -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/util -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/Plutonium/Plutonium/Output-switch/include -I/opt/devkitpro/portlibs/switch/include -I/opt/devkitpro/libnx/include -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/Plutonium/Plutonium/Output/include -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/build -D__SWITCH__ -Wall -Werror -fno-rtti -std=gnu++17 -Wall -Werror -c /home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/source/sdInstall.cpp -o sdInstall.o
In file included from /home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/source/sdInstall.cpp:41:
/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/ui/MainApplication.hpp:2:10: fatal error: pu/Plutonium: No such file or directory
2 | #include <pu/Plutonium>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/devkitA64/base_rules:14: sdInstall.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:171: build] Error 2

By the way, in the Makefile it said to comment out a line and I did it (the first few lines of the output I posted). Help appreciated.

Last edited by CrAZONE,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Install all dkp-libs for Switch, then
Code:
git clone --recursive link_to_repo

And you need to compile zstb portlib from pacman-packages pull request and install it manually (which looks like outside of arch Linux is hard to do)

I can't help with the last one as I'm not using arch Linux

Last edited by masagrator,

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI you can already replace most of the images/background in awoo without recompiling.

Afaik the only things you can't change without recompiling are the icon in the top left and the homebrew icon.
Though you could probably change the latter with a custom nacp.

CrAZONE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Install all dkp-libs for Switch, then
Code:
git clone --recursive link_to_repo

And you need to compile zstb portlib from pacman-packages pull request and install it manually (which looks like outside of arch Linux is hard to do)

I can't help with the last one as I'm not using arch Linux
Okay, now I'm pretty sure to have devkitpro, libnx built from source (github) and switch-zstd. I tried make once again, but it fails. To be sure, here all my switch- packages:
switch-bzip2 1.0.6-3
switch-curl 7.65.0-1
switch-examples 20191211-1
switch-ffmpeg 4.1.1-2
switch-freetype 2.10.1-1
switch-glad 0.1.27-1
switch-glfw 3.3-1
switch-glm 0.9.9.1-1
switch-libconfig 1.7.2-2
switch-libdrm_nouveau 1.0.0-1
switch-libjpeg-turbo 1.5.3-2
switch-libopus 1.3-2
switch-libpng 1.6.34-3
switch-libwebp 1.0.2-1
switch-mesa 19.0.8-1
switch-opusfile 0.10-3
switch-pkg-config 0.28-2
switch-sdl2 2.0.8-20
switch-sdl2_gfx 1.0.4-2
switch-sdl2_image 2.0.4-1
switch-sdl2_mixer 2.0.4-2
switch-sdl2_ttf 2.0.15-1
switch-tools 1.6.1-1
switch-zstd 1.4.3-1

Here the make output error:
linking Awoo-Installer.elf
/opt/devkitpro/devkitA64/lib/gcc/aarch64-none-elf/9.2.0/../../../../aarch64-none-elf/bin/ld: cannot find -lzzip
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/libnx/switch_rules:80: /home/user/Awoo-Installer/Awoo-Installer.elf] Error 1

And by the way, is it strange that it is saying .elf instead of .nro? Thanks.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's why I said "install all dkp-libs"
This means "all"
Code:
sudo dkp-pacman -S switch-bulletphysics switch-bzip2 switch-curl switch-examples switch-ffmpeg switch-flac switch-freetype switch-giflib switch-glad switch-glfw switch-glm switch-jansson switch-libass switch-libconfig switch-libdrm_nouveau switch-libexpat switch-libfribidi switch-libgd switch-libjpeg-turbo switch-libjson-c switch-liblzma switch-liblzo2 switch-libmad switch-libmikmod switch-libmodplug switch-libogg switch-libopus switch-libpcre2 switch-libpng switch-libsamplerate switch-libsodium switch-libtheora switch-libtimidity switch-libvorbis switch-libvorbisidec switch-libvpx switch-libwebp switch-libxml2 switch-mbedtls switch-mesa switch-miniupnpc switch-mpg123 switch-ode switch-oniguruma switch-opusfile switch-pkg-config switch-sdl2 switch-sdl2_gfx switch-sdl2_image switch-sdl2_mixer switch-sdl2_net switch-sdl2_ttf switch-smpeg2 switch-tinyxml2 switch-zlib switch-zziplib devkit-env devkitA64 devkitpro-keyring general-tools switch-tools libnx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And elf is always generated first, on base of ELF is generated NRO. The same is for games - first .nss which is ELF, then NSO

Reactions: ELY_M and CrAZONE

CrAZONE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's why I said "install all dkp-libs"
This means "all"
Code:
sudo dkp-pacman -S switch-bulletphysics switch-bzip2 switch-curl switch-examples switch-ffmpeg switch-flac switch-freetype switch-giflib switch-glad switch-glfw switch-glm switch-jansson switch-libass switch-libconfig switch-libdrm_nouveau switch-libexpat switch-libfribidi switch-libgd switch-libjpeg-turbo switch-libjson-c switch-liblzma switch-liblzo2 switch-libmad switch-libmikmod switch-libmodplug switch-libogg switch-libopus switch-libpcre2 switch-libpng switch-libsamplerate switch-libsodium switch-libtheora switch-libtimidity switch-libvorbis switch-libvorbisidec switch-libvpx switch-libwebp switch-libxml2 switch-mbedtls switch-mesa switch-miniupnpc switch-mpg123 switch-ode switch-oniguruma switch-opusfile switch-pkg-config switch-sdl2 switch-sdl2_gfx switch-sdl2_image switch-sdl2_mixer switch-sdl2_net switch-sdl2_ttf switch-smpeg2 switch-tinyxml2 switch-zlib switch-zziplib devkit-env devkitA64 devkitpro-keyring general-tools switch-tools libnx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And elf is always generated first, on base of ELF is generated NRO. The same is for games - first .nss which is ELF, then NSO
Oh fuck, yes, thank you SO MUCH, that absolutely did the trick.

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may know about Awoo-installer. Amazing homebrew to install your NSP/NSZ/XCI or whatever. But what I really hate is all the anime bullshit and looking into the repo I found out that it should be pretty easy to remove/replace (logo and audio files). How can I build it? I have devkitpro, libnx and Plutonium required pacman packages. I'm on Arch Linux. make in the repo folder gives me few errors:

#comment this out if you are hacking on the code or compilation will take forever
#make --no-print-directory -C include/Plutonium -f Makefile lib
sdInstall.cpp
aarch64-none-elf-g++ -MMD -MP -MF /home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/build/sdInstall.d -g -Wall -O2 -ffunction-sections -march=armv8-a+crc+crypto -mtune=cortex-a57 -mtp=soft -fPIE -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/ui -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/data -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/install -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/nx -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/nx/ipc -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/util -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/Plutonium/Plutonium/Output-switch/include -I/opt/devkitpro/portlibs/switch/include -I/opt/devkitpro/libnx/include -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/Plutonium/Plutonium/Output/include -I/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/build -D__SWITCH__ -Wall -Werror -fno-rtti -std=gnu++17 -Wall -Werror -c /home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/source/sdInstall.cpp -o sdInstall.o
In file included from /home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/source/sdInstall.cpp:41:
/home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/ui/MainApplication.hpp:2:10: fatal error: pu/Plutonium: No such file or directory
2 | #include <pu/Plutonium>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [/opt/devkitpro/devkitA64/base_rules:14: sdInstall.o] Error 1

By the way, in the Makefile it said to comment out a line and I did it (the first few lines of the output I posted). Help appreciated.

Im stuck in the EXACT same place as you were. Same thing .. Makefile line 171 arrgh............

I commented out line line 169 and 170 like you did. I don't have switch-ztsd. Is that my issue? can you explain step by step in detail how you got it/install ..etc ... greatly would appreciate it man!

HookedBehemoth

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
> /home/carzone/Awoo-Installer/include/ui/MainApplication.hpp:2:10: fatal error: pu/Plutonium: No such file or directory
> 2 | #include <pu/Plutonium>

This means you don't have have the submodule (Plutonium) pulled and compiled.
So don't comment out line 170 if it doesn't build at all.

If you get linking errors about anything but zstd you need to install it from the dkp repos. ( (dkp-)pacman -S [lib] )

If you get linking errors about zstd you need to install it manually.
( makepkg -i )

https://github.com/devkitPro/pacman...d97a269e015ab8db876e3ac9/switch/zstd/PKGBUILD

Maybe at EOL it will get merged and arrive in the repos.

Last edited by HookedBehemoth,
Reactions: CrAZONE

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@HookedBehemoth thanks! I was finally able to get it by the plutonium thing... as I compiled it and what not but now a crap ton of other stuff has popped up . I printed out the results of the terminal. Its a mess. definitely bitten off more than I can chew. I think throwing in the towel is THE best solution!

Oh and I'm just basically making sure that I can create the .nro as is with no changes, so all the awoo files are bone stock, no changes.

https://bit.ly/2Tnf7X3

thats the file, its on GD. :angry: so frustrating I swear :wacko:

Last edited by MasterZoilus,

CrAZONE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@HookedBehemoth thanks! I was finally able to get it by the plutonium thing... as I compiled it and what not but now a crap ton of other stuff has popped up . I printed out the results of the terminal. Its a mess. definitely bitten off more than I can chew. I think throwing in the towel is THE best solution!

Oh and I'm just basically making sure that I can create the .nro as is with no changes, so all the awoo files are bone stock, no changes.

thats the file, its on GD. :angry: so frustrating I swear :wacko:
I'm no programmer, but are you sure to have all the latest libraries (switch-zstd included)? Post all of them here please (yay -Qe | grep switch did the trick for me on Arch).

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no programmer, but are you sure to have all the latest libraries (switch-zstd included)? Post all of them here please (yay -Qe | grep switch did the trick for me on Arch).

yepp I'm far from being one too but I think you're quite a few levels above me !!

Well I just checked and compared, and i have ALL of the ones you listed. I also installed all the ones @masagrator listed.

I finally got switch-zstd, I don't know if you had a chance to look at the file I attached in my last post. But the exact same errors are still popping up. here's that file again:

I'm fresh out of ideas. And thanks again for the input!

here's the list:
switch-bulletphysics 2.88-2
switch-bzip2 1.0.6-3
switch-curl 7.65.0-1
switch-ffmpeg 4.1.1-2
switch-flac 1.3.2-3
switch-freetype 2.10.1-1
switch-giflib 5.1.4-1
switch-glad 0.1.27-1
switch-glfw 3.3-1
switch-glm 0.9.9.7-1
switch-jansson 2.11-1
switch-libass 0.14.0-1
switch-libconfig 1.7.2-2
switch-libexpat 2.2.5-1
switch-libfribidi 1.0.4-1
switch-libgd 2.2.5-2
switch-libjson-c 0.13.1-2
switch-liblzma 5.2.4-1
switch-liblzo2 2.10-1
switch-libmad 0.15.1b-1
switch-libmikmod 3.3.11.1-2
switch-libmodplug 0.8.8.5-1
switch-libogg 1.3.3-1
switch-libopus 1.3-2
switch-libpcre2 10.33-1
switch-libpng 1.6.34-3
switch-libsamplerate 0.1.9-1
switch-libsodium 1.0.18-1
switch-libtheora 1.1.1-2
switch-libtimidity 0.2.6-1
switch-libvorbis 1.3.5-2
switch-libvorbisidec 1.2.1-2
switch-libvpx 1.8.0-1
switch-libwebp 1.0.2-1
switch-libxml2 2.9.8-2
switch-mbedtls 2.16.0-1
switch-mesa 19.0.8-1
switch-miniupnpc 2.1.20190824-1
switch-mpg123 1.25.10-2
switch-ode 0.16-1
switch-oniguruma 6.9.2-1
switch-opusfile 0.10-3
switch-pkg-config 0.28-2
switch-sdl2 2.0.8-20
switch-sdl2_gfx 1.0.4-2
switch-sdl2_net 2.0.1-3
switch-sdl2_ttf 2.0.15-1
switch-smpeg2 2.0.0-1
switch-tinyxml2 6.0.0-2
switch-tools 1.6.1-1
switch-zlib 1.2.11-2
switch-zstd 1.4.3-1
switch-zziplib 0.13.69-2
usb_modeswitch 2.6.0-1

CrAZONE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
S
yepp I'm far from being one too but I think you're quite a few levels above me !!

Well I just checked and compared, and i have ALL of the ones you listed. I also installed all the ones @masagrator listed.

I finally got switch-zstd, I don't know if you had a chance to look at the file I attached in my last post. But the exact same errors are still popping up. here's that file again:

I'm fresh out of ideas. And thanks again for the input!

here's the list:
switch-bulletphysics 2.88-2
switch-bzip2 1.0.6-3
switch-curl 7.65.0-1
switch-ffmpeg 4.1.1-2
switch-flac 1.3.2-3
switch-freetype 2.10.1-1
switch-giflib 5.1.4-1
switch-glad 0.1.27-1
switch-glfw 3.3-1
switch-glm 0.9.9.7-1
switch-jansson 2.11-1
switch-libass 0.14.0-1
switch-libconfig 1.7.2-2
switch-libexpat 2.2.5-1
switch-libfribidi 1.0.4-1
switch-libgd 2.2.5-2
switch-libjson-c 0.13.1-2
switch-liblzma 5.2.4-1
switch-liblzo2 2.10-1
switch-libmad 0.15.1b-1
switch-libmikmod 3.3.11.1-2
switch-libmodplug 0.8.8.5-1
switch-libogg 1.3.3-1
switch-libopus 1.3-2
switch-libpcre2 10.33-1
switch-libpng 1.6.34-3
switch-libsamplerate 0.1.9-1
switch-libsodium 1.0.18-1
switch-libtheora 1.1.1-2
switch-libtimidity 0.2.6-1
switch-libvorbis 1.3.5-2
switch-libvorbisidec 1.2.1-2
switch-libvpx 1.8.0-1
switch-libwebp 1.0.2-1
switch-libxml2 2.9.8-2
switch-mbedtls 2.16.0-1
switch-mesa 19.0.8-1
switch-miniupnpc 2.1.20190824-1
switch-mpg123 1.25.10-2
switch-ode 0.16-1
switch-oniguruma 6.9.2-1
switch-opusfile 0.10-3
switch-pkg-config 0.28-2
switch-sdl2 2.0.8-20
switch-sdl2_gfx 1.0.4-2
switch-sdl2_net 2.0.1-3
switch-sdl2_ttf 2.0.15-1
switch-smpeg2 2.0.0-1
switch-tinyxml2 6.0.0-2
switch-tools 1.6.1-1
switch-zlib 1.2.11-2
switch-zstd 1.4.3-1
switch-zziplib 0.13.69-2
usb_modeswitch 2.6.0-1
Sorry for being late, but I don't check this site too much so forgive me. Anyway, there are some strange things about that GD file. First the directory name (do you clone it?) and then the amount of errors you get early on.
Try these steps:

git clone --recursive https://github.com/Huntereb/Awoo-Installer.git
cd Awoo-Installer/include/Plutonium/
make
cd ../../
make

And then post the output.

Reactions: MasterZoilus

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
S

Sorry for being late, but I don't check this site too much so forgive me. Anyway, there are some strange things about that GD file. First the directory name (do you clone it?) and then the amount of errors you get early on.
Try these steps:

make
cd ../../
make

I will try it out later on! thanks!

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
S

Try these steps:

make
cd ../../
make

Holy SHIT dude... FINALLY! I got the nro file!!

I'm so noob I swear.. so my F'n mistake was I was just downloading the source files straight from github and trying to make it from that! i didn't git clone it!

So I got just a couple more ?'s ..

1. this generated the .nro file but also a .nacp file, what is that for and what do we do with it?

2. And so in the future when I see open source stuff with .gitignore, basically I just ...
git clone --recursive https://what_ever_location.git in order to get it? and of course provided I have whatever binaries are required and anything "extra" like in this case having to make the pkgbuild for switch-zstd

and thanks again, you fucking rock dude :bow:

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. What is NACP is explained on switchbrew. And you don't need it, some files are created in process to make NRO.

2. Yes. But not gitignore, it's .gitmodules

Last edited by masagrator,

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. What is NACP is explained on switchbrew. And you don't need it, some files are created in process to make NRO.

2. Yes. But not gitignore, it's .gitmodules

ahhh got it! So if no .gitmodules then no need to git clone --recursive then? just build straight from source files? plus whatever else is needed in terms of binaries and what not.

I'm also assuming that when you get an error like "switch sdk not found" , that you need the actually sdk that's floating out around there somewhere? I wanted to try to update openbor to a more current version since the switch version has been "abandoned" by the dev who ported it, it kicked up that no sdk found error.

Thanks for the quick response too! :grog: you guys have been infinitely helpful

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@MasterZoilus how did you manage to get past the Plutonium error? I'm trying myself I grabbed the latest devkitpro installed that I even sourced Xortroll Plutonium package but the error keeps happening I’ve tried all sorts but it’s not having it. I’ve got the correct Awoo Installer source, it’s not that.

Last edited by Reecey,

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MasterZoilus how did you manage to get past the Plutonium error? I'm trying myself I grabbed the latest devkitpro installed that I even sourced Xortroll Plutonium package but the error keeps happening I’ve tried all sorts but it’s not having it. I’ve got the correct Awoo Installer source, it’s not that.

alright I'm going to assume you got all of the other binaries except for switch-zstd so lets start there:

go here:
https://github.com/devkitPro/pacman...d97a269e015ab8db876e3ac9/switch/zstd/PKGBUILD

copy paste everything there to a blank file, save it as PKGBUILD dont give it an extension. open up the terminal wherever this PKGBUILD file is located at and run:

$ makepkg
or
$ makepkg PKGBUILD

either one, it should find that file and build the pkg, install it...etc, now you should have switch-zstd installed.

Now open up terminal on your desktop and:
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/Huntereb/Awoo-Installer.git

you should now have the awoo-installer folder on your desktop (make sure there isn't one already there or it will say it already exists) Also don't make any changes to the makefile, leave everything as is. Don't comment out anything...etc

next go in this new created folder, and open up a terminal in the Plutonium folder (Awoo-installer/include/Plutonium) then run:
$ make

then type: $ cd ../../

and once again run: $ make

done. hopefully. You should see your .nro file in the awoo-installer folder

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
alright I'm going to assume you got all of the other binaries except for switch-zstd so lets start there:

go here:

copy paste everything there to a blank file, save it as PKGBUILD dont give it an extension. open up the terminal wherever this PKGBUILD file is located at and run:

$ makepkg
or
$ makepkg PKGBUILD

either one, it should find that file and build the pkg, install it...etc, now you should have switch-zstd installed.

Now open up terminal on your desktop and:
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/Huntereb/Awoo-Installer.git

you should now have the awoo-installer folder on your desktop (make sure there isn't one already there or it will say it already exists) Also don't make any changes to the makefile, leave everything as is. Don't comment out anything...etc

next go in this new created folder, and open up a terminal in the Plutonium folder (Awoo-installer/include/Plutonium) then run:
$ make

then type: $ cd ../../

and once again run: $ make

done. hopefully. You should see your .nro file in the awoo-installer folder
Thanks for the instructions, great stuff! I will give it ago this sounds promising.

@MasterZoilus I'm stuck already bud I have copy & pasted PKGBUILD from your link into a blank txt format but if I open cmd run C: makepkg or C: makepkg PKGBUILD it will not install?

Last edited by Reecey,

MasterZoilus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the instructions, great stuff! I will give it ago this sounds promising.

@MasterZoilus I'm stuck already bud I have copy & pasted PKGBUILD from your link into a blank txt format but if I open cmd run C: makepkg or C: makepkg PKGBUILD it will not install?

oooh so you're on windows? I'm guessing using WSL and what not? I couldn't help you there because I'm on arch linux.
Actually I am on windows too but I have virtual box installed and running manjaro with the XFCE desktop. As long as you
know what you're doing (unlike me half the time) it seems to work flawless and much better than the WSL set up either
with cmd or cygwin.

I have mine set up with manjaro, ubuntu and a couple others :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Jaws is on a diet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn power went out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok xdqwerty, your little bro prob tripped On the cord and unplugged you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ya I'm afraid of the dark hug me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Grab and hold close your AncientBoi doll.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn didn't charge my external battery either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Take the batteries out of your SuperStabber3000... Or is it gas powered?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I stole batteries from your black mamba
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My frozen food better hold up for an hour I know that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else gonna be a big lunch and dinner tomorrow.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you pay your power bill? Or give all yo money to my wife, again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good the estimated time is the same exact time they just said
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please watch your porn in the bathroom
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No sir we can not sell you anymore apple pies, after what you did with the last one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We ran out
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    for your life
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My life has no value my fat ass is staying right here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: