Homebrew how to boot directly to gatewat emunand using homevrew ?

aos10

Yuuki chan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i saw you can do it with RXtools , but how to do it for gateway ?
and without the need to connect to the internet each time

D

Deleted-236924

I don't know much about it but I've read/heard that Gateway's Launcher.dat couldn't be loaded in the same ways as people load rxtools.dat or cakes.dat
Without internet, for O3DS the best way would be to downgrade MSET to 4.x or 6.x so you can use MSET exploit (not as good if you play DS games on it), or on N3DS, the OoT3D GW exploit (MSET will -not- work on N3DS, and I believe installing 4.x or 6.x system settings app -may- cause a brick.)

indionicarao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to know as well the closest i have setup on my 9.0 N3ds is auto boot to cfw with cubic ninja installed as CIA then i use that to launch gateway. No internet no cartridge swap. It fails about 2 out of 10 times.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gateway payloads don't support any other entrypoints besides mset and browser on o3ds

they need to release OoT and Cubic ninja honestly.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the OoT3D GW exploit (MSET will -not- work on N3DS, and I believe installing 4.x or 6.x system settings app -may- cause a brick.)

That's not true, you can downgrade MSET to 4.x safely on N3DS, and use it as an entrypoint for all of the CFWs and Gateway. I used it for a long time before themehax came out, at which point I upgraded my MSET back to 9.x (for Gateway I just use a Cubic Ninja CIA now, since I seldomly need it anymore).

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)