Hacking Hardware Homebrew How to autoboot Twilight menu on R4i 3DS gold

SoraJr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am having trouble with Twilight Menu++ autobooting on this flash card. Before anyone just says "install Twilight Menu++ on the 3DS." I already have. I also want it on the flash cart. I have YsMenu installed and it loads with no problems. I can then load straight into Twilight Menu++ from Ysmenu. I was looking to have Twilight Menu++ Autoboot, but no luck. Just a blank screen. Reading the Twilight Menu++ page on how to autoboot, doesn't fully make sense for me. What can I do?

IMG_3576.png

I even deleted all the non R4 autoboot options to make it easier to look for what I needed, but I don't know

Capture.PNG

I already tried
*Blue R4i Revolution v1.4.1, R4i Gold Upgrade Revolution v1.4.1, R4i 3D (www.r4i-gold.hk), GoldR4 3DS (v4.301 kernel) & R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution (www.r4i-sdhc.com.tw)
*R4 Ultra, r4ids.cn cards, R4iTT 3DS, R4i3D 2012+, r4isdhc.com NEW, r4isdhc.com 2013, r4isdhc.hk -2019, r4igold.cc 3DS translucent, r4i-gold.me 2013+
*R4i-SDHC, r4isdhc.com cards 2014+, R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution, R4DSiXL3D, R4i Advance, R4-IIIi, R4 SDHC Revolution, R4(i) Pocket, R4i Gold (v1.4.1) (3DS) & R4xDS

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I am having trouble with Twilight Menu++ autobooting on this flash card. Before anyone just says "install Twilight Menu++ on the 3DS." I already have. I also want it on the flash cart. I have YsMenu installed and it loads with no problems. I can then load straight into Twilight Menu++ from Ysmenu. I was looking to have Twilight Menu++ Autoboot, but no luck. Just a blank screen. Reading the Twilight Menu++ page on how to autoboot, doesn't fully make sense for me. What can I do?

View attachment 395839

I even deleted all the non R4 autoboot options to make it easier to look for what I needed, but I don't know

View attachment 395840

I already tried
*Blue R4i Revolution v1.4.1, R4i Gold Upgrade Revolution v1.4.1, R4i 3D (www.r4i-gold.hk), GoldR4 3DS (v4.301 kernel) & R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution (www.r4i-sdhc.com.tw)
*R4 Ultra, r4ids.cn cards, R4iTT 3DS, R4i3D 2012+, r4isdhc.com NEW, r4isdhc.com 2013, r4isdhc.hk -2019, r4igold.cc 3DS translucent, r4i-gold.me 2013+
*R4i-SDHC, r4isdhc.com cards 2014+, R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution, R4DSiXL3D, R4i Advance, R4-IIIi, R4 SDHC Revolution, R4(i) Pocket, R4i Gold (v1.4.1) (3DS) & R4xDS
Yours is the "R4i Gold (v1.4.1)". You copy the "R4.dat" and "TTMenu.dat" files to root of your SD card.

Reactions: SoraJr

SoraJr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for helping out. I tried that also, but loaded up to a white screen. This is how I have the files on the SD card

Desktop.PNG

In the Old firmware folder, holds the OG firmware for the card.
In the YSMenu folder holds the YSMenu R4 & TTMenu dat files. I have both those folders for backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them get free money, then think, not so funny after all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme for the homeless
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My dog used to chase off my neighbors cat from our yard, till one day the cat stood its ground, and paw slapped the shit out of my dog, now the cat wonders thru my yard, and my dog don't even care anymore, he's like f that cat. Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So just slap your dog when I'm climbing out urewifes window
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just use the front door, dumbass
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what if you see him?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then slap your dog?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He can tag me in...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah last time I just looked at bigonya and said the heavy works already done
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    That's @slaphappygamer 's job to slap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh hi nick
    +2
    I think he's from Ohio
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohhioh Nick
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Is your new PS3 modded/CFW?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, always has been
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi already making new people mad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, Nick is not that new
    Ohayogozaimasu = Good Morning
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohgayhoe
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si