Homebrew Question how to access the homebrew launcher in 6.0.0

Quadrotix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do not need custom firmware. I do not need piracy. All I would like to do is simply access the homebrew launcher. Is there any way to do this?

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: Quadrotix

Quadrotix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Use my guide: https://noirscape.github.io/SwitchGuide/ . At the end, you'll be able to use the HBL by opening the album applet .
everything has been working perfectly fine but all of a sudden the CMD says no tegraRCM devices found and -w option not specified. I have 100% verified that the switch in fact IS in RCM and connected via a pro controller charger

Knucklesfan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything has been working perfectly fine but all of a sudden the CMD says no tegraRCM devices found and -w option not specified. I have 100% verified that the switch in fact IS in RCM and connected via a pro controller charger
you need to install the Zadig driver LibUSBk to the pc if you haven't already

icefox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have but after reinstalling it everything is back in working order. Thanks!
The driver is port-specific. If you switch to a new USB port you'll have to reinstall it for the port. And I think if you switch back to the first port you have to reinstall it again. Advice is to stick to the same port or even leave the the cable plugged in.

Quadrotix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The driver is port-specific. If you switch to a new USB port you'll have to reinstall it for the port. And I think if you switch back to the first port you have to reinstall it again. Advice is to stick to the same port or even leave the the cable plugged in.
haha "switch" port. Thanks for the info though!

Quadrotix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The problem appeared AGAIN (even after leaving the cable plugged in) and now nothing makes it go away :( (also in Zadig APX does not appear but Nintendo Switch does

Last edited by Quadrotix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?