How The Pros Mock Nintendo

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Strange how Nintendo have mastered advertising to the extent that they just need a couple of tones to alert you to one of their ads, whilst everyone else flounders with pseudo cleverness...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xist said:
Strange how Nintendo have mastered advertising to the extent that they just need a couple of tones to alert you to one of their ads, whilst everyone else flounders with pseudo cleverness...
playing theme songs to their games isnt really clever, its just very dull and boring

I mean come on, when the last time some one has laughed when watching a nintendo commercial or even really enjoyed it

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Joe88 said:
xist said:
playing theme songs to their games isnt really clever, its just very dull and boring

I mean come on, when the last time some one has laughed when watching a nintendo commercial or even really enjoyed it

rofl2.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
xist said:

No...i meant the Tone at DS start up, not the music.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
xist said:
Joe88 said:
xist said:

No...i meant the Tone at DS start up, not the music.

It's funny 'caus it always gets my attention...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o