Hardware How Sexy Is Your Switch?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @Huntereb , that dpad, I understand there is no “ball” in the middle so you you can press all directions at the same time. Can we use an original dpad instead? (Maybe from a ds or wii remote?)
I honestly hadn't noticed before that you can press all directions down, I had to test it right now. It has never happened when I've been using it normally, so I wouldn't worry about it unless you lean on your d-pad in a particularly weird or heavy-handed way.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

JellyPerson

https://discord.gg/BMVma8j
Banned
Trophies
Website
https.htp
XP
Country
Korea, North
663449001497545699_.jpeg

abk14459

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated my shells now they're drop dead gorgeous. Watermelon Red & Ice Blue. Luckily, I had no issues besides stripping 3 screws which I then replaced with the spares included. One was pretty hard to remove but I managed to saw a line through it and got it out with a flathead. They both work perfectly.
W18oSaP.jpeg
bJ9wk1V.jpeg
OZy981z.jpeg
N9cLwNX.jpeg

Reactions: whateverg1012

Degga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So tell me about what you did to get the look, decals? Custom paint?

Yeah backplate is custom paint from doylescustomes he has a Etsy shop, joycons are custom gameboy/nes paint with custom red buttons and of top a nes decal don´t like decals so much, it looks okay but i ordered custom painted joycons that match the backplate with D-Pad Mod!

Last edited by Degga,
Reactions: Michael Morsette

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How easy is it to replace the buttons on the left joycon with a dpad?
The d-pad shells are easily available. Actually doing it is quite fiddly, but if you've got some experience of taking electronics apart and you follow the video it's very doable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: whale-come to gbatemp