Hacking How safe is the NDS Adapter Plus?

PkmnMstr31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I really want to backup all of my DS Pokemon games for a sense of security in case the cart fails or some other random issue. I'm interested in the NDS Adapter Plus for this (and would backup other games like Bravely Default as well just for the sake of it) but I'm curious on how safe this transfer method is.

Has anyone ever heard of the NDS Adapter Plus failing to copy a extract and restore a save ending in a corrupted file? As anxious as I am about messing with my saves in an attempt to save them, I'd almost rather leave them on the cart if there's any significant risk in using the adapter. I'm well aware of the steps needed to use the adapter on Windows 7 according to this youtube vid:

If anyone could share their experiences or knowledge with the device, that'd be awesome!

astrogrrl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have not had any problems with mine, but it only works with games up to B&W2 for pokemon. backs up the game fine and although I don't often restore them, when I tested it, it worked fine and the back up works fine on my cyclo ds card. I back up my games regularly and it has never corrupted them, it on reads the game so can not see how it would hurt your cart just backing up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...