Hacking How recovery 3ds brick rxtools

Howeler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made a mistake I injected 2 files into sysnand [LocalFriendCodeSeed_B] and [SecureInfo_A] When restarting the 3ds it does not turn on, the blue LED lights, but the screens do not. I had installed Rxtools on it and accessed Decrypt9 via Home Brew Launcher. I do not have ARMLH I have the backups of these 2 files to return. I also have the original backup of sysnand My problem is that 3ds does not turn on and I can not access Recovery Mode [L + R + up + A], it does not respond. Is there any sort of solution for me to be able to restore sysnand or those files that I have changed? Thank you Sorry for the mistakes I'm using Google Translate

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a mistake I injected 2 files into sysnand [LocalFriendCodeSeed_B] and [SecureInfo_A] When restarting the 3ds it does not turn on, the blue LED lights, but the screens do not. I had installed Rxtools on it and accessed Decrypt9 via Home Brew Launcher. I do not have ARMLH I have the backups of these 2 files to return. I also have the original backup of sysnand My problem is that 3ds does not turn on and I can not access Recovery Mode [L + R + up + A], it does not respond. Is there any sort of solution for me to be able to restore sysnand or those files that I have changed? Thank you Sorry for the mistakes I'm using Google Translate

1. RxTools is outdated and i recommend getting Luma3ds.

2. You could get a hardmod and restore the nand backup.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Only other option is updating to latest fw with safemode.

To do this, try booting while holding A+R+L+Up(DPad) to boot safe mode. Update to the latest fw. You will lose all cfw, and you won't be able to do the transfer downgrade because your nnid is banned. Maybe in the future 11.2 will be hackable, but in the mean time you can play legit games.

Reactions: naddel81

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only other option is updating to latest fw with safemode.

To do this, try booting while holding A+R+L+Up(DPad) to boot safe mode. Update to the latest fw. You will lose all cfw, and you won't be able to do the transfer downgrade because your nnid is banned. Maybe in the future 11.2 will be hackable, but in the mean time you can play legit games.
why is he banned? where did he mention that?

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is he banned? where did he mention that?
Look at the things he's trying to inject.
The only reason why you'd try to inject another LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is to unban yourself from a multiplayer ban.
But yeah, x65943 is wrong about it being nnid ban, because he'd be injecting a clean nnidsave.bin if he wanted to access the eShop again.

Reactions: naddel81

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at the things he's trying to inject.
The only reason why you'd try to inject another LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is to unban yourself from a multiplayer ban.
But yeah, x65943 is wrong about it being nnid ban, because he'd be injecting a clean nnidsave.bin if he wanted to access the eShop again.

I assumed that he was hit with the sumo ban wave, which was an nnid and online multiplayer ban.

Because you can't really fix the nnid ban, I assumed he was injecting the lfcs_b to fix his multiplayer ban. I've seen a lot of people try this without a9lh, so I was just letting him know his options.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello