Gaming How quickly does abg360 updates its database

hom3land

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The bigs is the first game where I had it before the release date. I'm waiting to verify it with abg360 but it says its not in the database yet. How good is abg360 about updating the database for newly released games?

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I have the same concerns, I have a few games on my hard drive right now and have not burnt the games because it has not been verified, I don't want to burn a non verified game, dont want to risk getting banned from xbox live

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting ALL DAY for the NCAA football files to come out. I refuse to burn it to a disc before it passes the verification tests, but I've been sitting on their website refreshing all day with no luck. I'm getting impatient
glare.gif

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I've been waiting ALL DAY for the NCAA football files to come out. I refuse to burn it to a disc before it passes the verification tests, but I've been sitting on their website refreshing all day with no luck. I'm getting impatient
glare.gif

It has been updated with NCAA Football 2010, it was updated last night so I burned it. Unfortunately that Dynasty Warriors Empire 6 game was never put in the system, I kept it on my computer for a month, then ended up deleting it

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
glare.gif

It has been updated with NCAA Football 2010, it was updated last night so I burned it. Unfortunately that Dynasty Warriors Empire 6 game was never put in the system, I kept it on my computer for a month, then ended up deleting it
Don't worry, that game sucks anyways
tongue.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Huh...it depends also on the release group/region of the game, I think. Because some PAL Versions of Red Faction Guerilla are vertified, but I'm sitting now for over one month on the German Release, with no Vertification...that sucks
frown.gif

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They came out with the BlazBlue Trigger game for the US. I am getting it now, my question is, let's say it does not get verified, can I still play it on my XBOX, if I am not connected to the Internet? I have a wireless thing on my XBOX since I have wireless in my house but if I turn off the Internet and I put in the game(sometimes when I put in a game it asks me to update the game) will I Be able to play it without having to worry about being banned from XBOX Live(I have a silver membership) thanks

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
They came out with the BlazBlue Trigger game for the US. I am getting it now, my question is, let's say it does not get verified, can I still play it on my XBOX, if I am not connected to the Internet? I have a wireless thing on my XBOX since I have wireless in my house but if I turn off the Internet and I put in the game(sometimes when I put in a game it asks me to update the game) will I Be able to play it without having to worry about being banned from XBOX Live(I have a silver membership) thanks
Just because abgx does not have a game in its database, doesn't mean it's not a good backup. As long as it says that's nothing is corrupted, you are good to go.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
Lakerfanalways said:
Just because abgx does not have a game in its database, doesn't mean it's not a good backup. As long as it says that's nothing is corrupted, you are good to go.

Yeah, but if I am connected to the internet and I put in a game that has not been verified, I can be banned from XBOX Live right? I have a silver membership but I still don't want to be banned. I know that sometimes when I put in a game it asks me to update it, doesn't happen all the time, but for the times that it does is it Ok to put in a game that has not been verified

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well the ixtreme fw won't boot the disc if anything is corrupted anyway, so really the key things to look out for is that abgx360 says nothing is corrupted (dmi is ok and all that). Also, about getting banned, we do not know how microsoft bans people, so I can't give you an answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes