Hardware How powerful IS the 3DS exactly?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
Urza said:
Maybe you should check yourselves into a fanboy clinic, because the 3DS has clearly altered your perception of reality.
O rly? Have you ever played Resident's Evil? I can tell you it is far better looking than any PSP game released to this date. That is fact only a sony fanboy would refuse and overlook it considering how many people have praised RE's 3DS graphics. You are either poor slighted or a stubborn fanboy.
That is something only a 3DS fanboy would state and accept as fact.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Christ this suddenly turned into a bitchfest.
Is it just me or is every thread in gbatemp turning into a bitchfest recently.......

I'm going back to the EoF
glare.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
heartgold said:
Urza said:
Maybe you should check yourselves into a fanboy clinic, because the 3DS has clearly altered your perception of reality.
O rly? Have you ever played Resident's Evil? I can tell you it is far better looking than any PSP game released to this date. That is fact only a sony fanboy would refuse and overlook it considering how many people have praised RE's 3DS graphics. You are either poor slighted or a stubborn fanboy.
That is something only a 3DS fanboy would state and accept as fact.
We have already given you evidence such as RE which is graphically better than any PSP game and so that makes them not similar. If you still can't tell the difference than that's too bad and I don't care what the fuck your eyes see. I've seen it, played it and I know how its like.
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
We have already given you evidence such as RE which is graphically better than any PSP game and so that makes them not similar. If you still can't tell the difference than that's too bad and I don't care what the fuck your eyes see. I've seen it, played it and I know how its like.
tongue.gif
Where and when have you played it?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Posting a video and stating "this is better" is not evidence.

Silly children.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
heartgold said:
tongue.gif
Where and when have you played it?

London, 2 weeks before launch.
smile.gif
People seem to forget the 3DS is capable of advance shaders comparable to modern consoles which the PSP lacks!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
London, 2 weeks before launch.
smile.gif
People seem to forget the 3DS is capable of advance shaders comparable to modern consoles whic the PSP lacks!

Cool.

I relies that he isn't going to see it how I see it.

You can drop it.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
3ds....powerful enough to make my fellow tempers waste their time on a stupid internet argument.....

I rest my case
It's Ridge Racer!

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RAAAAAAAAAACERRRRRRRRRRRR

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS is very capable of producing quality graphics that the PSP cannot match. Whether a game actually tries to show this is based on the developer's interest in doing so. Capcom's Resident Evil 3DS games prove that, and saying it isn't without having tried it first-hand (since off-screen videos don't do it justice) is blatant ignorance.

And now, for a funny video

mk123a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Polygon count of the 3ds is slightly less than that of the psp, but 3ds has advanced texture and shaders, as a tempered mentioned above - hence 3ds textures have that nice shiny next gen feel, which the psp is incapable of. 3ds is more powerful than psp, there is no question about that and the 3d makes things more immersive regardless....so eat it bitches!!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feels Good Man said:
Thesolcity said:
PROTIP: NOTHING IS USED AT IT'S FULL POTENTIAL AT LAUNCH

I know but still. COMPARING RIDGE RACER PSP TO RIDGE RACER 3DS, why is the 3DS visually less impressive and suffers from performance problems.
Push out too quickly. That what happens when a game is rushed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them