Visit site
XP
Country
Since when has 9 become 'pre-teen'?

I second that call of troll.

Posts merged

Trident Boy said:
Salamantis said:
O.o Mature? No no no. My Horse and Me is not an adult game, and at 9 you're far from being mature.

I call troll.

You are wrong man, all my friends say that i'm almost a teenager, because I was the first one to learn how to masturbate ok? So Yes...i'm pretty mature

See?

He even admits what a wanker he is
tongue.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Trident Boy said:
That's a lie man, there even is a mom of a friend of mine, that said to him that we shouldn't play games like "My Horse and Me" because of the sexual content o.o She said that it can turn us into zoo.something....i don't remember the name exactly i.i
I am THIRTEEN YEARS OLD AND I YELL STUFF OUT USING SHIFT! I play rated M games such as Call of Duty 4! >>Extra Personal info goes here!

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I AM 21 AND LIEKS TO PLAYS TAH GAMEZZZZ!!!! BRAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Seriously kid, you know you need to be at least 13 to register for these boards, right? You are right, 9 is Pre-teen, because pre-teen just means "before teenager"... My son is 1, and he's a pre-teen too! Does that mean you're mature? No. Coming on the board telling us about your masturbation habits isn't making you much of a 'man' either.

Now go back to playing with your ball in a cup.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Trident Boy said:
I didn't understand what you said o.o

I thought that this was a forum for everyone who enjoy playing games ='( But you all are there just judging me because of my age, and saying things that I can't understand...you are just some old guys with nothing more to do than saying bad things at young pre teenagers ='(
But I'm 13! I'm not old!
cry.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheWingless said:
Trident Boy said:
I didn't understand what you said o.o

I thought that this was a forum for everyone who enjoy playing games ='( But you all are there just judging me because of my age, and saying things that I can't understand...you are just some old guys with nothing more to do than saying bad things at young pre teenagers ='(
But I'm 13! I'm not old!
cry.gif

And I'm 14! You're just being immature
tongue.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Trident Boy said:
I'm posting this, because everyone says that Wii is for kids, but I'M NINE YEARS OLD AND I PLAY WII, I'M NOT A KIDS ANYMORE, I'M A PRE TEENAGER ò.o And I play adults games like "My Horse and Me" or "MySims", can you see how mature I am?
You're teenager when your age is like thirTEEN or sevenTEEN. nine doesn't have TEEN on it. : (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1