Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Our life is so different, guess depending how we was taught back at our childhood, ever since I always have the habit to resolve irl problems.
You should try it to, all of us have to start from somewhere.
Read my post again and think before posting another ignorant reply.

Do you seriously think I don't actively work on solving problems I encounter?
Did you learn how to calculate?
How can you fail to acknowledge things don't always work out?
Trying harder is not the solution, and sometime, it becomes the cause of another layer of complications, willingly or unwillingly, that's how things are in the real world.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
61m+0-kNEUL._SL1000_.jpg

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just cheer, no need to be pissed so easily.
I think you would do well to learn from this interaction. Yes, maybe the response was a bit harsh, and I don't think you meant harm, but you need to understand that "just solve your problems" is not the solution that you think it is. It gets very irritating when people who have no idea about the hardships judge it as if those people weren't even trying to solve their problems. That kind of belittling and the condescending attitude that comes with it only serves to make it worse, and it doesn't help when those people believe themselves to be right and refuse to learn from it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @NinStar, I usually stop around 8 lol if someone seems legit I stop at that one. Lol